Lipogaine Ingredients

HARIRI

I was asked by many members about the list of full ingredients that Lipogaine intensive tratment contains as they are not shown on the net.

Here are the full list of the Lipogaine ingredients as what is printed behind the bottle:-

1- Water

2- Propylene Glycol

3- Ethanol

4- Minoxidil 5%

5- Azelaic Acid

6- Retinol

7- Saw Palmetto Extract

8- Beta-sitosterol

9- Oleic Acid

10- Gamma Linolenic Acid

11- Alpha Linolenic Acid

12- Linolenic Acid

13- Apply Polyphenol

14- Biotin

15- Niacin

16- Adenosine

17- Vitamen B6

18- Vitamen B12

19- Phosphatidylcholine

19 ingredients, can you believe that? Lipogaine is like Rogaine and Revivogen in one bottle (2 in 1) in a very affordable good price. I have been using it for a month now and got not problems from it although its not good to be used in the morning because its somehow sticky so I use it in the evening only and leave Rogaine for the morning. Give it a try guys...;)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I was asked by many members about the list of full ingredients that Lipogaine intensive tratment contains as they are not shown on the net.

Here are the full list of the Lipogaine ingredients as what is printed behind the bottle:-

1- Water

2- Propylene Glycol

3- Ethanol

4- Minoxidil 5%

5- Azelaic Acid

6- Retinol

7- Saw Palmetto Extract

8- Beta-sitosterol

9- Oleic Acid

10- Gamma Linolenic Acid

11- Alpha Linolenic Acid

12- Linolenic Acid

13- Apply Polyphenol

14- Biotin

15- Niacin

16- Adenosine

17- Vitamen B6

18- Vitamen B12

19- Phosphatidylcholine

19 ingredients, can you believe that? Lipogaine is like Rogaine and Revivogen in one bottle (2 in 1) in a very affordable good price. I have been using it for a month now and got not problems from it although its not good to be used in the morning because its somehow sticky so I use it in the evening only and leave Rogaine for the morning. Give it a try guys...;)

I purchased 6 bottles, will start using them after my batch of Rogaine runs out, will probably alternate with Rogaine day/night.

• 4 weeks later...

Does this product really work ? and does it have any sides ?

Also Hariri, im just curious since this already have a DHT blocker, why do you still use things like S-Equol and Saw Plametto separately ?

I am not planning to take propecia and was thinking to use rogaine foam and revivogen but i don't know if this product is any better since i have never seen it mentioned by forum users.

Hi aim4hair, I stopped using Lipogaine because it really dries out my hair and make it look brittle. It doesnt work well with me. Plus the ingredients of Lipogaine works similar to propecia by stopping 5ar to producre DHT with less sides. Unlike S-Equol which I believe its a breakthrough with binding with DHT to make it not effective on hair follicle instead of stopping it completely plus its oral and easier to use. Hope this answers you.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi aim4hair, I stopped using Lipogaine because it really dries out my hair and make it look brittle. It doesnt work well with me. Plus the ingredients of Lipogaine works similar to propecia by stopping 5ar to producre DHT with less sides. Unlike S-Equol which I believe its a breakthrough with binding with DHT to make it not effective on hair follicle instead of stopping it completely plus its oral and easier to use. Hope this answers you.

Thanks Hariri.