Important to show support to anyone losing their hair. Please read!!

Hey guys,

I would in my own opinion advise you to show support for any close friends or relatives who are expericing hairloss. I dont think many people understand how badly hairloss can effect somebodys life.

All of us are in the same boat and experience the same feeling of being helpless and depressed. So if you are feeling that, then your close friends or family with MPB are experiencing the same thing.

Thanks

Edited by MoeyK
Just wanted to take out post concerning friend and family.

i agree with u, its really damaging emotionally. There isnt a day i can wake up and forget that i am balding and i would always subconsciously look at pple's hair. It really hurts to see so many guys of my age ( i m 35 ) having that thick beautiful head of hair and even folks in their 50s seem to ve more than me. Its really very very upsetting...

cheers to all brothers in hand to fight this

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda disagree here, you know some ppl just don't like getting sympathy from ppl around them.

Persona!ly for me i act around friends like hair lose dosen't bother me at all. I even make jokes about it sometimes and they think i just don't care a bit, and if i ever feel anybody feeling sympathy or sorry for my hair lose i try to avoid them.

That's just infront of friends and family of course, matter of fact is hair lose is affecting me alot but i keep it to my self and ppl around me thing i really don't give a damn about it. I think it's just diffrent from one person to another.

• 5 months later...

It is very tough losing your hair ! The most important thing for me was to have a plan to address it ( or accept it if you plan on going bald gracefully). Everyone is different of course but you have 2 choices

1 - accept it and be bald

2- do something about it

Regardless of your choice, stay positive! It is not the end of the world as losing your hair is a natural occurance. Plenty of successul bald people out there. We all have circumstances we cannot control , this is just another challenge in life

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!