file a lawsuit against clinic over wrong promises ?

Hello All,

I just got a quick question, if you go for an HT and the clinic gave you some promises (written) and then they turned out to be wrong, do you have the right to sue them ?

For example let's say a clinic told you that there would be no scars at all (i mean at all) and then you end up getting visible scars, do you have the right to sue them ?

My question is because i was reading about HST procedure where they tell you it leaves no scars at all (totally scarless) but some people on ther forums (who never did HST btw) say that this is a lie and HST leaves scars. Then my question is if it really leaves scars and HST is been there for around 3-4 years in like diffrent countries (3 to 4 countries) then how come there are no lawsuits against them and they still have their business and even expanding to diffrent countries (they are planning to open new clinics in 2 new countries) ?

I mean i understand some clinics promise a yield growth rate that might not be right but this thing is hard to deduct, but the SCAR thing is so visible and easy to deduct.

Please let me know what you think.

Any thought here ? Im not just talking about HST, im talking in general, if any clinic promised you in written that you will have no scar no strip nor white dots or anything, and then you go for the HT and you end up getting scars, do you have the right to sue them ?

Btw im not only talking about scars im talking about any wrong promise that is easy to deduct and prove wrong..

do you have the right to sue them ?

In the US "you have the right" to sue anyone for almost anything.

Your success rate could depend on the skill of your lawyer,

how much data you can gather to support your case, and

the locale of your court.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Yeah you could sue them, saying that surgery leaves no scars leaves them wide open to being sued really.

Paper cuts leave scars, you can't cut the skin at all without leaving a scar. The only time we don't scar is when we are in the womb, and when we are born we lose this awesome ability.

Hi

I've been on reading this site and others since 2006 and a member since 2007 and I've had two HTs with Dr Feller , been throught it and come out satisfied on the other side .

One big thing I have found in all this time is ............. "if it seems too good to be true , it almost certainly is " .........

Every year there seems to be a "new proceedure , better than before" ........

It usually turns out to be just a gimmick and ends up being Stip or FUE .

I've been and had a read about this HST procedure and , if you read between the bullshit , it only really says REDUCED SCARING .

It is not a "cure all" , it is just another "remove a follical or part of it and replace in another part of your scalp .

And you can be sure that if you have this proceedure the clinic will have you sign a discloser , and somewhere in that disclosure it will state " sometimes scars are inevitable and this clinic will not be held responsible blah blah blah blah ...........

Please don't be nieve , just go consult with some recomended HT surgeons with quality history and documented online patient cases .

Sparky , buddy , we can scar even in the womb , you know the part of skin above your top lip but under your nose , the part in the middle where a moustashe parts , that is a scar from when our nose cavity and pallet form as a growing feotus

So if god can't even stop scarring in the most natural enviroment on earth , a womb , what makes this clinic believe they can do this proceedure without scarring ?

I once saw another clinic offer "scarless hair replacement " , it turned out to be a wig !!!! hahahaha

good luck

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Thanks all.

To be honest, that was my thoughts regarding HST at the beginning.

But after doing some research, i see that the whole concept about HST is the re-growth of donor hair since not all the follicle would be removed if this is the case (Even if the re growth is weak and not as the original one) then it makes sense not to have scars, since FUE white dot scars are located in the places where the follicle are removed completely. im not certain if this technique as good as it sounds, but if it's a scam i believe the business would have already been shut down since it's been operating on different countries for like 4 years based on the re-growth concept and it's even done on high profile people, so if it's nothing but a scam i would think their business would be closed by now already.

having said that, i still think with HST, the recipient hair does not grow as thick as with other existing procedures (FUT, FUE), so i don't think this procedure can replace FUT or FUE, but it could be a valid option for those advanced cases where people just looking to buzz and have a hairline.

just like dean saunders, who is a nw6 who went through HST to have a hairline that frames his face and according to the updated videos and interview with him on their site, he still shaves his head down to 0 (which i guess he wouldn't do if he got visible scars) and he has a hairline (even though it's too high, but still better than nothing for a nw6 case).

again im not expert when it comes to HTs but the fact that HST is done on many famous people as well as regular people (there is a big waiting list for this procedure) and some with very high baldness patterns (like dean saunders who might never get a full coverage but at least his face is framed now and he still shaves as he used to do before HST) and their business is still going and expanding, then it's likely not a scam.