Waxes and clay products

Hi guys, i am not sure if this is a dead horse question, beaten up again and again but i just cant find a straight forward answer to this question :)

Will the usage of waxes and clay contribute to hair loss? I use quite a fair bit as obviously i need more clay etc to spike up my hair before applying concealers all over

I hear that DHT etc is the main culprit to MPB but i just want to have more opinions on whether hair products can cause hair loss...

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

I really do not believe that waxes will cause a problem.

Are you going to have another procedure? Did you post your final result?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

hopefully sir :)

Yup i m going for another procedure with Dr Ron Shapiro. supposed to be this week but one of my family members is in critical condition so i cannot leave at the moment..

No i did not post my final result, its really bad, however speaking abt it does not change anything so i will leave it as that

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Sorry you don't feel that your results are good enough to post. It would have been a good learning tool for people to see a possible outcome that had your type of loss, but I respect your decision and privacy to not do so just the same.

Sorry to hear about your family member and I hope things get better. SMG is hard to beat and I feel confident that you will see a good result.

Edited by Spanker
Grammar

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

hopefully sir :)

Yup i m going for another procedure with Dr Ron Shapiro. supposed to be this week but one of my family members is in critical condition so i cannot leave at the moment..

No i did not post my final result, its really bad, however speaking abt it does not change anything so i will leave it as that

Sorry to hear about your family member. I agree with Spanker....you can't go wrong with SMG. I guess I'm just really curious as to why your final result is bad. Your 4.5 month photo looks like a lot of growth was coming in. Did it just never thicken up?

hi guys, i m really really thankful for your concern. Yes, the growth just din come. Everyone whom i have shown my photos agree with me and i m hardly the kind who expect too much.I just hope to have what 3150 grafts could give. I was nvr looking for a full head of hair but some extra coverage a 3150 graft transplant should have but alas it nvr came

I remembered sitting on the chair, saying doc, this is one of the most impt things to see, help me set it right. I was so hopeful, so hopeful... but alas it nvr came and i went into a rut, maybe even worse than before i had the first HT cos it really hurts... i wonder if any of u can understand that