Lipogaine - does anybody use or have tried?

I have been using it one week ago every evening, its much better than Rogaine to me, dries faster and itches less. I love it. I just use it evening while in the morning i apply Rogaine foam as foam gives you a better cosmetic appearance. So far, Lipogaine is the best Minoxidil plus azelaic acid formula I ever tried, better than Perfect image solutions and Dr. Lee Xandrox. I hope it would stay in the market forever as they only use 5% strength.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I have been using it one week ago every evening, its much better than Rogaine to me, dries faster and itches less. I love it. I just use it evening while in the morning i apply Rogaine foam as foam gives you a better cosmetic appearance. So far, Lipogaine is the best Minoxidil plus azelaic acid formula I ever tried, better than Perfect image solutions and Dr. Lee Xandrox. I hope it would stay in the market forever as they only use 5% strength.

Does the azeliac acid make the hair strands look thinner though? I read that in the other thread here.

Dont believe everything your read Mickey. Look at how many companies produce Minoxidil with Azelaic Acid. Its a very helpful agent in the formula, I asked top clinics and manufacturers like Dr. Lee and Belgravia centre about it and they have given me a lot of evidences that it really works that I personally experienced great results with it. If you think it would make your hair strand look thinner then use it only in the evening and in the morning use Rogaine Foam. Easy solution.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dont believe everything your read Mickey. Look at how many companies produce Minoxidil with Azelaic Acid. Its a very helpful agent in the formula, I asked top clinics and manufacturers like Dr. Lee and Belgravia centre about it and they have given me a lot of evidences that it really works that I personally experienced great results with it. If you think it would make your hair strand look thinner then use it only in the evening and in the morning use Rogaine Foam. Easy solution.

I see, I'll most likely be purchasing the Lipogaine then. It has Saw Palmetto in it which some research suggests blocks DHT, although it isn't so sure about how effective it is when applied topically. I do take Saw Palmetto in tablet form anyway. Research suggests Azeliac acid blocks DHT also which would be very cool indeed. I also use Revita shampoo and conditioner which states it contains many ingredients that prevent other causes of hairloss but who knows how well it works.

Revita shampoo is great but it does not foam at all which leaves my hair very very greasy. Try to use Regenepure DR as it acts better. If you ask me what Im personally using, Its Alpecin shampoo Double Effect as it has caffeine plus salicylic acid for my dandruff and Regenepure DR twice a week instead of Nizoral shampoo. I think its a big mistake to use Ketaconazole daily, its recommended at all medically. Even Nizoral company warns against it.

My Hair Treatments:

Revita shampoo is great but it does not foam at all which leaves my hair very very greasy. Try to use Regenepure DR as it acts better. If you ask me what Im personally using, Its Alpecin shampoo Double Effect as it has caffeine plus salicylic acid for my dandruff and Regenepure DR twice a week instead of Nizoral shampoo. I think its a big mistake to use Ketaconazole daily, its recommended at all medically. Even Nizoral company warns against it.

I find Revita foams up fine but I have to add a bit more water to it. I would like to have to use a bit less than I do though, simply because it is very expensive. I bought the 925ml bottle which worked out more economical.

I shampoo my hair once every two days to let the natural oils thrive a bit lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am using it in conjunction with Rogaine. I actually like it better as it doesn't feel as stiff afterwards. Also has better ingredients(Azaliac acid, Saw Palmetto, various acids etc) and has PG(propylene glycol) which is a good carrying agent(the foam version of Rogaine does not contain this).

• 2 weeks later...
Regenepure DR twice a week instead of Nizoral shampoo. I think its a big mistake to use Ketaconazole daily, its recommended at all medically. Even Nizoral company warns against it.

Hi

I was thinking along the same lines been on my regiment for around 5 weeks and i am using Regenepure every 2nd day. Main area that i treat is the crown vertex area with minoxidil (lipogaine +microneedle).

Query is i dont know if i am imagining this but i notice that overall hair volume seems to be thinner all round (not just crown) as i having been shedding like crazy.

Is this the result of using Regenepure DR too much and should i not use it on the other areas that are ok?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Kyo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi

I was thinking along the same lines been on my regiment for around 5 weeks and i am using Regenepure every 2nd day. Main area that i treat is the crown vertex area with minoxidil (lipogaine +microneedle).

Query is i dont know if i am imagining this but i notice that overall hair volume seems to be thinner all round (not just crown) as i having been shedding like crazy.

Is this the result of using Regenepure DR too much and should i not use it on the other areas that are ok?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Kyo

Use of any product containing Minoxodil will cause shedding in the first few months. This is because the product is syncing all of your hair follicles into the same period of their growth cycle. After the first month or so you should notice a general thickening of the hair. Keep using the Minoxodil, and you will continue to see similar results, but once you stop using it, your hair will shed again and you will lose what you had gained on the Minoxodil.

Hello does anyone have new updates on results with Lipogaine? I bought two bottles and am currently about 2/3 through the first bottle. I use it either 1 or 2 times a day depending on my schedule. i am 25, white, male and have always had thin, fine, soft hair. my hair has been thinning and receding for about 3 years. I used Nu hair ( all three products) for 2 months and noticed i was losing less hair in the shower.

Since starting lipogaine I have not seen any results yet but i know it is way too early. My concerns is that this shedding period will never end! since about 1 and 1/2 weeks into lpogaine i began shedding alot. It has not stopped yet but i will continue. My other concern is that i have begun to see signs of dandruff. I have never had dandruff before in my life not i am not sure if its due to the lipogaine. As my hair loss as picked up over the past 6-8 months i have noticed my head is itchy from time to time. since starting lipogaine it still itches but i have no redness or pain. But now with dandruff beginning to appear I am unsure of my next move. Maybe purchase Nu hair again, even tho im not sure if it regrew hair it did slow it down so maybe the vitamins in Nu hair will help.

will post an update in a month or so and moving forward.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Any updates from Lipogaine users as to effectiveness? I've been using it since July 2012 and it suddenly seems to have sent me into a new shedding phase that is starting to cause me some pretty serious worry.

Also, what's the best microneedle length to use?

• 4 weeks later...