Dr. Ross vs Dr. Friedman

Having a hard time choosing between the 2. Dr. Friedman has 20 years of experience, but in my opinion Dr. Ross' patients look like they have better results.

Can anyone comment on experiences they've had with either doctor, or why I may choose one over the other? They're both the same distance and the same price.

jcpwn2004,

Welcome! Both docs are a solid choice. As Atomic has suggested, Dr. Alexander is another great option in Arizona as well as Dr. Keene. I don't know where you're traveling from but I suggest checking our interactive map for more world class doctors that may be convenient to your location.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 weeks later...

Dr Ross is wak. I would be cautious to use him, I had terrible results and a terrible scar. Some patients had luck with him but definitely not me. I'm actually going to dr. Friedman this month and I can tell you from my personal experience, that Dr. Friedman's office staff and facilities are much nicer than that of Dr. Ross. I also think that Dr. Friedman's office has a better approach they use the lateral slip method and offer laser therapy as part of the process.

Edited by sasha2077