3400 grats with Rahal

Hi all,just like to share my recent surgery and would welcome any comments or advice.I'm nearly 43 been gradually losing hair since 25 and finally plucked up the courage to have a HT.i have been doing research for the last 2 years and finally chose dr Rahal in canada because of his consistant results.I live in manchester in the UK and could have got it done for less than half the cost in europe but i wanted the best results possible so decided on going to canada.I had it done on 25 th april and received 3400 grafts FUT.the photos attached are 1 week pre op...2 days post op....and 18 days post op.One thing that did surprise me is how quickly the grafts grew.Started shedding grafts18 days post and am now 22 days post but still have over half the grafts attached.

SAM_0521.jpg.1074f2acdca3fd4bf2fd3e78ab8120db.jpg

SAM_0524.jpg.dc2d0affeaab4b4a112345086bb03a11.jpg

SAM_0511.jpg.999fcb8585dbf250945c5310397bf16f.jpg

SAM_0529.jpg.4e7de6e17196e5e1d70b870ee4f304ca.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good! Great choice of Doc and you are already reaping the rewards! Congrats and good luck!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Congratulations and keep us posted.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Most of the patients I have seen who had surgery with Dr. Rahal all grow early, like having really good growth at only 4-5 months. You will probably be no exception.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D