2 and a half months post op, no growth yet.

Hello My friends, I am not freaking out or anything, as I know this process takes time. I am just venting, as my patience runs thin. I am fully aware that i am in the very early stages, and this is the worst it's going to look, with shock loss and all. But I just want it over with, and see the super results I know will be coming.

I have a number of events coming up in the near future, weddings, friends visiting from out of town, I'm even going to a cocktail party next Friday and a former US President is a guest there. I really want to look my best. I have already had to go to a friends father's funeral, and this was three days post op. I looked awful, and couldn't wear a hat to a funeral, and we all know that swelling is worst at three days. That was a bold move for me to make, but I needed to be there for my friend.

Nevertheless, I cannot wait to have the results I deserve, and have been waiting for, for quite some time, as my first surgery didn't give me what I wanted. i know this second onw with Dr. Wesley will provide the results I have been waiting for, but how much longer can i wait?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be, and grow well my friends.

-Trees

2/14/2011 Surgery #1 Dr. Ivan Cohen - 1539 grafts, 1's - 475

2's - 989

3's - 75

2/20/2012 Surgery #2 Dr. Carlos Wesley - 2570 grafts

I tell my patients that nothing is going to happen for the first 3-4 months and that they are better off not even thinking about the transplant until they see signs of growth. The two worst things about the HT surgery is the anesthesia at the beginning of the procedure and the waiting for hair growth. Not much longer buddy. Once the hair comes in you will likely forget everything that happened to get to that point.

Thank you for tolerating my anxious venting. I know it will be wonderful, but it's like waiting for a Christmas gift when you're a kid. You know you're getting it, you've been behaving, and doing well in school, and your parents have agreed to get it for you, but the only problem is that it's September, and you have to wait until the end of December to open that box, in my case it was a Sega Genesis. Patience is a virtue, and quite difficult to exercise, but I suppose the wait makes the reward that much better. Thanks fo the support guys, I TOTALLY appreciate it!

2/14/2011 Surgery #1 Dr. Ivan Cohen - 1539 grafts, 1's - 475

2's - 989

3's - 75

2/20/2012 Surgery #2 Dr. Carlos Wesley - 2570 grafts

Are you using minoxidil? That tends to speed things up in some people. Everyone is different and every surgery is different. You have no worries with Dr. Wesley, I am very impressed with his work and research.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D