Tips on concealing HT

Long time lurker here and I think this is my first post.

Anyway, I went through an HT with a recommended doc on here. I'm going to have to setup my pic album and blog sometime but I was hoping to do it when everything is complete.

I went through the FUT method to restore my hairline and I'm barely at the 4 month mark. I have some growth which is starting to make the HT more noticeable.

My question is whether anyone has experience with trying to conceal the growth until it becomes a little denser? Right now, instead of looking like a receded hair line it looks like I'm just balding all together.

All the photos attached were take when I hopped out of the shower.

Let me know your thoughts.

IMAG0809.jpg.21c826e502fff50931b52a2db3b03d6d.jpg

IMAG0810.jpg.b550d494120f9bccc94f880fce0a4149.jpg

IMAG0811.jpg.32f551e8685e331755ad55558b03f51a.jpg

IMAG0812.jpg.0ea2631b654ae3c90bbfc889ad78ae8c.jpg

Your native hair looks to be pretty thick (which ultimately is a good thing) so that is making the HT hair stand out a little bit more. Have you thought about a really short haircut so that your native hair would blend in better with the HT hair?

I've thought about cutting it to match the length the of new hair but wasn't sure about it. Mainly because once it's cut I feel like I won't have much of any option. I'm going to try the caesar style and if that doesn't work than here come the clippers.

Man I hope yours fills in like you want, where you are is where I am still a year later, nothing more came in, what I have found worked for me is to comb it all to one side, then kinda use your hand to push it forward and back the opposite way a bit. Kinda like a cesar but gives better coverage and doesn't look to bad. good luck man.