Stupid Rogaine Question, but I have to ask.

mdhugh2

So I've been on Rogaine for about a month and a half. I've started to notice very small vellus black hairs growing on my forehead about a 1/4 inch below my natural hairline. I know Rogaine has some success on the hairline and temple area, and that's where I'm applying it. I'm assuming when I massage it on the thinning areas some of the excess Minoxidil is being absorbed in the forehead region. Is this a sign for good things to come?

mattj, the right side of my hairline is very thin, almost bald, but there seems to be some vellus hairs, and and temple seems to shows some growth as well. I've also added Biotin tablets to my daily regimen. I know it takes about 4 months to see real growth, but just the thought of hair growing on my forehead has me excited for the future

newhairplease, i agree as well, I'm excited to see the results later on

Wow...I am exactly the same. I have been using rogaine for about 2 months and I have this group of light hairs growing below my hairline (left side only) which i notice when my head/face is wet. The funny thing is I don't remember ever having hair in that area EVER! I assumed like you that minoxidil is somehow finding its way below my application line.

The bad news is I am not noticing any growth or change where I want. Actually I think I have thinned more over the last 2 months but I am hoping it is just the shedding/reaction phase of the treatment.