Dr. Maras - HDC Medical - Strip 2500

Hello everybody,

Below you can see the progress of a 2500 graft Strip procedure performed by Dr.Maras who is the medical director of HDC hair clinic and supported by the rest of HDC's medical team .

The patient has started using minoxidil after the procedure.

His progress photos were taken 8 months after the procedure

Regards

Alex

BEFORE

Before.jpg

DSCN1325.jpg

DSCN1329.jpg

IMMEDIATELY AFTER

Immediatelyafter.jpg

DSCN1380.jpg

DSCN1379.jpg

8 MONTHS POST OP

8monthsside.jpg

DSCN8916.jpg

8Monthslater.jpg

Alex Demetriades

International Patient Coordinator

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic

---------------------------------------------------

Dr. Maras is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Bill, I agree with you,what a great hairline restoration. Dr. Maras is the best surgeon among all 4 surgeons in HDC. He is actually the HDC Medical director as well. The other surgeons are Voskos, Gkaragkounis and Constantinides. Thats why results aren't always consistent in HDC because of different surgeons performing operations. But when it comes to Dr. Maras, his results always thrill me. I think he would be so popular if he opened his own clinic one day.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Bill, I agree with you,what a great hairline restoration. Dr. Maras is the best surgeon among all 4 surgeons in HDC. He is actually the HDC Medical director as well. The other surgeons are Voskos, Gkaragkounis and Constantinides. Thats why results aren't always consistent in HDC because of different surgeons performing operations. But when it comes to Dr. Maras, his results always thrill me. I think he would be so popular if he opened his own clinic one day.

Thank you Hariri for your post.

This gives me the opportunity to give the latest and correct information about HDC because the information given is not very accurate.

To start with we have only 3 doctors in HDC at this moment, Dr Constantinides is no longer in our team.

Dr Gkarangkounis was working in HDC before Dr Maras and he is one the doctor that trained Dr Maras for doing Strip surgery.

Dr Voskos is still under training from Maras in FUE surgery and Gkarangkounis in Strip surgery so we only have 2 doctors responsible for performing surgery to patients.

HDC undertakes the responsibility if a surgery is not coming up with the expected result, so it always makes sure that whichever doctor will be responsible for the surgery, it is done with the same care and the same technique.

Anyway, always the new doctors learn from the previous ones, and the team of technicians is always the same, irrespective of who is the doctor. The techniques use are homogeneous for every doctor in HDC and this is why the results are always consistent.

Please let us know what makes you feel that the results by HDC may not be consistent.

Thank you ones again for giving me the opportunity to disclose the above information.

Regards

Alex

Alex Demetriades

International Patient Coordinator

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic

---------------------------------------------------

Dr. Maras is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Thanks Alex for correcting my information. Im actually a big fan of HDC, most of my relatives from Lebanon and Turkey talk about it. Im not under grading Dr. Gkarangkounis and Dr. Voskos work. I was just stating that Dr. Maras is the famous surgeon there. Im sure you found many patients requesting him to be the surgeon that works on them. Most of the results I was thrilled from HDC were by Dr. Maras.

By the way, you told me that there are only two doctors performing surgeries now? Are they Dr. Maras and Gkaragkounis? Who is more into FUE? Is it Maras as well?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]