RepliCel Announces Retraction of Public Disclosure

HARIRI

VANCOUVER, BC – April 27, 2012 – RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. (the “Company” or “RepliCel”) (OTCBB: REPCF) today announces that it is clarifying certain disclosures which were overly promotional, misleading and inaccurate. The disclosures were published in reports available online or delivered via email newsletter, including TheHotPennyStocks.com, hotstocked.com, StockGuru and in other disclosures published by Lake Group Media Inc., and in an equity research report published by NBT Equities Research/NBT Communications which contained certain price targets and a strong buy recommendation. Lake Group Media Inc. and NBT Equities Research/NBT Communications were hired by the Company to build awareness. The Company wishes to make a general retraction in respect of certain disclosures, although the Company notes such certain disclosures were not authorized by the Company. Specifically, the Company wishes to make clear that, given the Company’s current stage of development, price targets and estimates pertaining to expected increases in the Company’s share price, as published in the aforementioned reports are premature and cannot be relied upon. Price targets and dramatic increases in share prices indicated in such publications may never be met and there are many risks and uncertainties pertaining to the Company’s business and shares that may cause investors to lose their entire investment in the Company, including that the Company’s technology may not work as expected and, even if it does work as expected, the Company may be unable to successfully commercialize the technology or protect its intellectual property from competitors. Other risks and uncertainties pertaining to the Company’s business are set out in the Company’s annual report, which is filed on Sedar (Welcome to the SEDAR Web Site / Bienvenue au Site Web SEDAR) and Edgar (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (Home Page)).

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Not really sure what to make of this. I'm hoping it's not a precursor to bad news on Monday or Tuesday. It could just be that the Canadian authorities and their attorneys advised them to do this because they have hired firms to promote their stock in anticipation of the news being released. Fingers crossed.

Interesting. Thank you for keeping us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.