Propecia: Before and After - REAL

MGZ

I'm about to start Proscar 5mg, cut into quarters, taken once daily. I'm also beginning to religiously apply Rogain Foam 5% twice daily, and Nizoral 3 times a week. Luckily I still have all my hair on my temples, it's just buzzed down and a FAIL fade.

I promised myself I would quit smoking cigarettes and the occasional joint, and begin running for a good month, I'm in shape otherwise.

I will be getting blood work done before I begin, and will follow up MONTHLY.

My main concerns are Erectile Dis-function, Peyronie's Disease, and Gynecomastia. Yes these are rare but I'm still aware.

I've taken meds for ADD in the past, which have immensely effected my labito, which is why I think Proscar may. Since then I'm back to normal, but we will see.

I've uploaded pics of my hairloss, as well as my physique.

My current sex drive is very strong. I can maintain an erection for hours, ejaculate 3+ times in one night, and still have spontaneous erections as well as wet dreams every couple of months, if that's any consolation.

Anyways, I will update you all along the way, and will post back here if I see results, or if I'm suffering from bad side effects.

I know how difficult it is to find genuine before and afters of Finasteride, so I'm helping the cause.

God speed.

1.jpg.97c79b770a17ef21c2824d8a2c5238f9.jpg

2.jpg.2a7711ee2d816dd93db28fe6c63c73e3.jpg

3.jpg.2bf7b82bb34ad0ec2a65a65ed3141005.jpg

4.jpg.2d0affa1ed5e5789b5a3f3bdfef1807e.jpg

5.jpg.b548d3be4c963eafb185819c3f824f07.jpg

5b32d278636ba_NewRogainPackaging.jpg.e725ccede9ef1e0a31598dbe5689f9ed.jpg

5b32d27876fa2_NoGyno.jpg.50c7184797deba7a0012f17ef0df0f05.jpg

Edited by MGZ

How much time and effort did it take to get that physique? That's what I'm aiming for myself.

Having sexual side effects on ADD drugs doesn't mean you'll get them with Propecia. If you took something like adderall then drugs like that are known to be very bad for the libido.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Kudos to you for keeping in excellent shape! Many of us hair loss sufferers get depressed and let our bodies go. I've lost 15 pounds so far and am looking at losing some more.

Your plans for using The Big Three is a proven one. I'd cut the Nizoral back to every 4-7 days though. It can really dry out your hair and scalp and can cause shedding.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I've been working out since I was 16, and genetically it's difficult for me to gain weight.

My regimen now is Mon - Chest abs, Tue - back, Wed - legs, Thurs - shoulders, Friday - Abs again, Weekend - Rest.

I do more reps for the body parts I wan't defined, and less reps with heavier weight for bulk, which is what I just started doing for abs by adding weights.

Anyways you guys, I'm very paranoid of starting this med, that small % of men who suffer is really nerv racking, and the longer i wait the more hair I lose. Rogain isn't helping much, and taking such a drug sounds like I'm asking for trouble.

My family doctor said not to touch it but didn't give any real reasons, and the doctor at the walk in clinic prescribed it right away. I also have a friend who had amazing results after only 4 months, but 2 years later he stopped, not due to sides, but potential sides in the future. He also prefers his shaved head.

Also, I feel it's progressed too much to have regrowth, which I know isn't Fin's main goal.

I've had serious anxiety all day, and I'm not even on it yet. My social life is the same and it doesn't effect me too much having hairless, but man the quality of women I attracted before was impressive.

Yes it's shallow to think you need hair to attract women, but the law attraction and first impressions are important in having fun/mingling. Of course personality is very important also. I'm not looking to settle down for a long time, and won't get married or have children until my mid 30s assuming I am financially blessed.

Edited by MGZ

• 3 months later...

Hi MGZ,

You could try a lower dose of finasteride/proscar (e.g., .5 mg per day) to see how it affects you. Some argue that you can get the same results using a lower dose anyway.

I bet you will know if the finasteride affects you within the first month or two -- so you can get off of it fairly quickly with no harm done in the long term.