3rd months and possible gaft loss?

This is the 5th time I've had this problem, where the gaft area have some kind of problem where it just wants to come out of the skin, kind of like a wine cork bottle but with hair in the center, it isn't a result of a pimple, but I don't know what it is, each day it kind of comes out on its own, so then I decided to just pull it out cause it was irritating to see.

After pulling it out, it comes in bulgy skin layers thick and within it is 3 pieces of hair, the result was that it left a big whole in my head.

My concern is did I completely lose the whole FU hair, will it grow back?

Please see pictures attached for detail. Thanks

5b32d25e5dbee_HThairdamageapril222012.jpg.6c9d3e157752da1a73cc2e72e1a4d0ce.jpg

Grafts are secure in 7-10 days. I have no idea what you are experiencing.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

would check with your doctor on that one. I'm curious to know what he says about that. I have had some hairs shed with a piece of skin or something connected to it also but not sure what it is either.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Sometimes the hairs that are in the original grafts get get surrounded by sebum from the oil gl cand and encapsulate. That might be why is came out in a clump. It is possible the the hair follicles is still in tact and will generate hairs after the normal resting phase. However, nobodycould garentee that, The hole should fill in with time.

• 1 year later...

It doesnt look good to me. What it tells me is that the graft "died" maybe transected during the excision or soon after it was transplanted. To leave a hole after the clump of hair fell out means the graft never took and entirely came out. Sorry to hear that man.