Anyone got pictures of their Rogain Foam results?

fra03

• 3 weeks later...

Fra,

Many individuals have excellent results with Rogaine foam. According to the official reports, over 85% of individuals experience some level of regrowth. However, many members of our community utilize Rogaine in combination with other proven hair restoration therapies like Propecia and surgical hair restoration, so it may be difficult to see results from foam alone. However, I recommend using the forum search function and seeing what you come up with.

Let me know if you need any additional help!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

fra03,

Rogaine foam had undegone its own separate FDA trials and has an 85% success rate which is over 20% higher than its liquid predecessor.

Personally, I used Rogaine foam for a little over a year (only just stopped recently). I do feel that it may have helped improve the overall appearance and thickness of my hair. However, I think it's because the foam temporarily fattens the hair shaft, much like a volumizer and thus, while I was using it twice a day, my hair appeared thicker than it actually was. I haven't used it for a couple of months now and feel that my hair looks pretty much the same, just without the volumizing agent.

In my opinion however, it's one of the most potent and effective non-surgical treatments on the market in conjunction with Propecia (finasteride). Thus, you may want to consider giving it a go.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 year later...