Dr zioga private clinic Harley street london

janpaul

Hi

Do you have any pictures ?? Iwould be interested to see.

A lot of people think the Uk are well behind in HT's but from what Ive seen lately I honestly think they are cathcing up or on par with others now.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

I would very much disagree Buzz.

There is still only one clinic recommended in the UK on all of the major forums.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Does this answer your question ;)

Grand National 2012: Is Wayne Rooney Thinning Again? Footballer Sports 'Comb-Over' Less Than A Year After Transplant (PICTURES)

I think this proves he without doubt was using a lot of concealer as his hair looked thicker than that at 2/3 months which is nearly impossible.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I realise his hair has improved and don't dispute that but I do believe had he gone to a better surgeon like some of the recommended surgeons on here, he would have had a far better result without any use of concealer.

There only surgeons recommended by any of the forums in the UK are Farjo.

I am not sure why, it surprises me to.

I had mine about 6 and half months ago.

Will post some more pictures when I see Dr Feller in London next month.

I too was surprised by Rooney's choice. It didn't take me long researching online to find the best ones are abroad and that UK isn't really upto much, even Farjo's results to me seem to be behind America/Canada. Rooney's thinning could be the "seasonal shedding" though, perhaps? Either way he looks so much better than he did a year ago, but I think he'd have been better off abroad.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Ive seen results from Dr Reddy in the UK and also Dr Rogers. Whilst their past work seems to of been critisised, their recent work that I saw, was excellent.

I had consults with them and also Dr Farjo. The only think that put me off was the price. I also felt that Dr Farjo despite being recognised as the best in Uk was a bit conservative

Edited by Buzz2

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi Dutch

I saw the patients not photos. Im sure they will have some decent pics on their website though.

Dont get me wrong, if I had the money id probably still opt for Rahal , H&W , Feller etc but I just dont think the Uk are as behind as everyone makes out. Just my opinion of course.

Total 5134 grafts.