Ready to start the big 3, some advice please

MGZ

I'm ready to continue rogain foam, but start Nizoral and Propecia.

Can anyone tell me if this looks legit? I usually get my foam from amazon anyways, but this looks like a better deal, and "EXTRA STRENGTH"? I don't see anything about more % anywhere, unless extra is infact only 5% which I'm currently on:

Extra Strength Rogaine Foam - 4 Months Supply

Now Nizoral, seems a bit cheap but I'm assuming I get it from here, and apply 1 or 2 times per week.

NIZORAL®

For fin I'm going with name brand Propecia, not taking any chances here, going to get a prescription for just a month to see if the sides are bearable.

Let me know about the foam and nizoral, thanks guys!

The brand name will say Rogaine on it. The only other foam manufacturer I would trust is Perrigo.

Nizoral is fine once a week. Propecia will probably do more than everything else by itself. It attacks the source of hair loss.

Good luck!! I see that you are very young. I started very young, and sympathize with young people in this situation.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I just went with this, 3 months supply, 80 dollars with shipping, canada rapes me everytime.

http://www.amazon.com/ROGAINE-FOAM-MONTH-SUPPLY-GROWTH/dp/B000WGF5HA/ref=sr_1_2?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1334776338&sr=1-2

I hope it's legit, this whole process is absolutely retarded, I don't like choosing vendors based on STARS