This is what I'd look like if i shaved my head...

Just read a post a few minutes ago talking about sexy bald men and hot women with bald men, etc....and it was meant to make someone feel better, but the simple truth is, not all guys can pull this off. Some dudes just look ridiculous with a shaved head. If I had a thick neck, smaller ears that don't stick out, and a non cueball shaped head, I woulda shaved it instead of just dropping a few grand on a HT, with the intent to drop more in the future. I don't consider myself a bad lookin' dude now but all my life I played in bands and had long hair that some women loved..when that started to go around 19, I felt like I lost the only thing attractive about myself. Shaving was never an option, as I would seriously look li9ke a fool or a cancer patient...not good at all. I hate all kinds of drugs, so off to surgery I went. Almost 1 month out, I can't wait to see results..

The list of attractive bald guys starts and ends with Sean Connery!

I thought about shaving my head but I'm too pastey to be able to pull of the look.

Funny how these articles always point to multi millionaire bald guys.

Hope the HT works for you..

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Some men look good or at least acceptable with a shaved head.

I used to shave it years ago & looked alright I think. A number 2 all over looked worse on me than the completely shaved down look. Maybe it looked 'fashionable' shaving it & people actually thought I was shaving it out of choice! :o

Just read a post a few minutes ago talking about sexy bald men and hot women with bald men, etc....and it was meant to make someone feel better, but the simple truth is, not all guys can pull this off. Some dudes just look ridiculous with a shaved head. If I had a thick neck, smaller ears that don't stick out, and a non cueball shaped head, I woulda shaved it instead of just dropping a few grand on a HT, with the intent to drop more in the future. I don't consider myself a bad lookin' dude now but all my life I played in bands and had long hair that some women loved..when that started to go around 19, I felt like I lost the only thing attractive about myself. Shaving was never an option, as I would seriously look li9ke a fool or a cancer patient...not good at all. I hate all kinds of drugs, so off to surgery I went. Almost 1 month out, I can't wait to see results..

Hey mate, I am happy for your confidence in your decision. HT has come a long way and is a proven successful natural solution for women and men worldwide who suffer from hair loss. Be patient with your progress and your decision should prove you out with an attractive hairline in about a year.

Edited by michaeljames
typo

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum