Beauty Holiday Poland - Dr Rataj?

I am very happy with the first HT the pics speak for them self, probably explains why i am not nervous at all about waiting for the results of the second HT. Dingdong your probably still in the nervous stage at the moment??? i was for around 6 months. After 6 months the hairline started to thicken and i started chilling out its just the tedious waiting game.

• 4 weeks later...

I have experience of Prestige Clinic (referred by a company called Beautyholiday)-Wroclaw-Poland and Piotr Rataj. 3000 FUT procedure September 2011. Please go to my profile as I have written the full story there for you to read. Hope it helps you to decide. I only wrote the facts of what happened to me without bitterness or malice as that is of no help to anyone. After a great deal of patience and a non existant response to correspond with me to give me advice after the operation I have decided to expose my experience of this clinic in full here.

Edited by shyshiny

[bloody hell really sorry to hear about your severe lack of care during your HT. I know nothing of this clinic you are the first person to post any experience with them. What made your go for this clinic, did you get in touch with other patients or was it just the cost that made you go with them. It's a shame because for another ?800 you would have got first class care at the Am-med in Wroclaw. I hope after all this you get what you hoped for, 8 months post op how's it coming on?

Regards Tony

4350 fut grafts x2 HT'S am-med Dr Saifi

Wroclaw Poland

Piotr Rataj-Prestige Clinic 3000 FUT failed graft September 2010. Detailed experience of operation on my profile page.

Shesawaterfall........beware. I would not recommend this surgeon. He is a plastic surgeon who in my opinion is just practising FUT without any experience. I have to say that 8 months I have no coverage of the area I wished to have treated in the first place. After the FUT operation I had no shock hair loss and was extremely careful post op with dietary needs, vitamins and supplements and also I had a full consultation in London with another hair clinic before the 3000 FUT graft and they confirmed I had good skin, very healthy donor hair and no underlying skin diseases. Unfortunately in my research beforehand two supposedly good clinics were so slow to respond to me (a month at a time) that my window to have the op done (time of work required) was fast running out and they really didn`t show any great interest in corresponding with me. I`m at the point where I have asked for compensation from Prestige Clinic in Wroclaw or give them further exposure regarding there bogus treatment towards me and of course report the surgeon to the Polish accredited society to try to put some heat on them to at least give me half the money back so that I can invest in a good FUE surgeon over the coming months. So a combination of time wasted with clinics that failed to respond, a lack of a good internet network to cross reference the various surgeons and a plastic surgeon who wanted to practice his hair technique conspired against me. I`ve got ok hair coverage but I should have another 5000 or so hairs and a beautiful barnet of fresh top head hair by now. Unfortunately this has not happened and I`ve got to take a second roll of the dice and the emotional trauma that goes with it if I want to have some new hair growing again. Thanks for the clinic advice. I`ll check them out with an e mail and some pics to see what they can quote me. I`ll probably elect for 2000 FUE hairs next time as the procedure is less invasive in the correct surgeons hands.

Edited by shyshiny
added words.

Dont do any HT in Poland. I had one in 2007 and I regret. I am polish my self and I have to say we do not have any good doctors to do HT. It cheap enough but quality is poor. My second hair transplant was abroad and is a huge differet. I only recomhend my country to go for a holiday and have a good fun, not for HT.

Limo81

You obviously havent heard of Dr Saifi then ?? He is in Wroclaw,Poland and from what Ive seen is producing very good resuls. So much so , that I opted to go with him. I cant vouch as others can at this stage, as Im at 2.5 months post op, but all is good so far.

There are a few happy patients of his on this site , nothing to the degree of the tops docs as he is not a paying member, but still a few.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

The main problem is that all dr or most of them in my country are a plastic surgeon and thay do not do only HT, Thats way their skills are not as good as doctors who work only on HT. I am not saying dr Saifi is the worst, I havent got HT with him and I have just looked on webside and I can not find many of good results. How high density he perform? I had bad HT in Poland 2007 which left me with 0,8 cm scar and low denisity. Last year i was looking for HT dr and I havent found even one in Poland. I dont want to do another mistake. We all have the same problem and we have to fick up right HT doctor because we have limited donor, so be carefull with making decision.

The main problem is that all dr or most of them in my country are a plastic surgeon and thay do not do only HT, Thats way their skills are not as good as doctors who work only on HT. I am not saying dr Saifi is the worst, I havent got HT with him and I have just looked on webside and I can not find many of good results. How high density he perform? I had bad HT in Poland 2007 which left me with 0,8 cm scar and low denisity. Last year i was looking for HT dr and I havent found even one in Poland. I dont want to do another mistake. We all have the same problem and we have to choose right HT doctor because we have limited donor, so be carefull with making decision.

DON'T!!!!!!!! Listen to limo81 i have had 2 fut ht's with Dr Saifi at am-med wroclaw and i am very happy with the results. Shyshiny msg buzz2 and hairtohelp Dr Saifi carried out corrective surgery on previous failed ht's originally carried out in the uk for these two guys. You can also msg jonnyboy74 , dingdong12, and rlc26 and there are many more happy customers of Dr Saifi on this site. Make sure you do pursue this bad clinic and get your money back don't let them get away with it.

• 4 weeks later...
Piotr Rataj-Prestige Clinic 3000 FUT failed graft September 2010. Detailed experience of operation on my profile page.

Shesawaterfall........beware. I would not recommend this surgeon. He is a plastic surgeon who in my opinion is just practising FUT without any experience. I have to say that 8 months I have no coverage of the area I wished to have treated in the first place. After the FUT operation I had no shock hair loss and was extremely careful post op with dietary needs, vitamins and supplements and also I had a full consultation in London with another hair clinic before the 3000 FUT graft and they confirmed I had good skin, very healthy donor hair and no underlying skin diseases. Unfortunately in my research beforehand two supposedly good clinics were so slow to respond to me (a month at a time) that my window to have the op done (time of work required) was fast running out and they really didn`t show any great interest in corresponding with me. I`m at the point where I have asked for compensation from Prestige Clinic in Wroclaw or give them further exposure regarding there bogus treatment towards me and of course report the surgeon to the Polish accredited society to try to put some heat on them to at least give me half the money back so that I can invest in a good FUE surgeon over the coming months. So a combination of time wasted with clinics that failed to respond, a lack of a good internet network to cross reference the various surgeons and a plastic surgeon who wanted to practice his hair technique conspired against me. I`ve got ok hair coverage but I should have another 5000 or so hairs and a beautiful barnet of fresh top head hair by now. Unfortunately this has not happened and I`ve got to take a second roll of the dice and the emotional trauma that goes with it if I want to have some new hair growing again. Thanks for the clinic advice. I`ll check them out with an e mail and some pics to see what they can quote me. I`ll probably elect for 2000 FUE hairs next time as the procedure is less invasive in the correct surgeons hands.

hi shyshiny

do you have a contact email.... i would like to ask you a few questions about holiday beauty... i have been contacted by them and thinking of going over but want to ask you a few questions if you dont mind...

I have experience of Prestige Clinic (referred by a company called Beautyholiday)-Wroclaw-Poland and Piotr Rataj. 3000 FUT procedure September 2011. Please go to my profile as I have written the full story there for you to read. Hope it helps you to decide. I only wrote the facts of what happened to me without bitterness or malice as that is of no help to anyone. After a great deal of patience and a non existant response to correspond with me to give me advice after the operation I have decided to expose my experience of this clinic in full here.

hi there shyshiny.. whats yoru email address please

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
Hi,

I've contacted Beauty Holiday and been quoted an extremely cheap ?1700 for 1000 grafts. At present I've no reason to think it's a particularly dodgy practice as all transplants seem to be cheap in Poland, so if anyone has any direct experience with this Doctor and practice I'd appreciate any feedback.

I understand Marwan Saifa is very good as well.

Cheers!

Be careful with Rataj, i was his patient years back and he completely botched the transplant, i was left with hair growing at odd angles, in fact looking back i cannot put it in any other way as the whole op being a shameless cash grab, the pre-op consultation was a travesty with no relevant knowledge passed on and the good doctor eagerly scheduling the op, taking advantage of the naive kid i was.

The effect was not easthetically pleasing, i am fully aware that transplanted hair wont ever be fully natural but they should not stick out at odd angles, if it was a major transplant that bastard might have completely wrecked my hairline.

Saifi seems good, im going under his knife next year.