Pro hair clinic Belgium - any recommendations?

Hi guys! I'm looking at FUE surgery with various surgeons in the United Kingdom and mainland Europe. One clinic which is of interest to me is the Pro Hair Clinic in Belgium which offers FUE. I've had a look on here for any reviews and there was a considerable number up until late 2010 when I believe Dr De Reyout was was still practicing. However I've only found a handful since then which seem positive.

Does anyone have any knowledge of the doctor practicing at the clinic at the moment? I also get the impression from their website that experienced staff not Dr accredited carry out parts of the surgery - is that the norm in surgery?

Have you considered Dr. Devroye or Dr. Feriduni? Both are in Belgium and are excellent FUE surgeons.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Dr De Reys used to be the lead surgeon at ProHair.

He's the guy who left in 2010.

I just had a 5000 graft FUE operation with him at his new clinic and I posted about it on this forum.

If that's the guy you were looking for then he's definitely worth it and his prices were very reasonable.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165487-5000-fue-dr-de-reys.html

I had a 3100 fue from Pro Hair in January. Obviously I cannot tell you of my results yet as one would expect. However what I can say is the superb treatment I was given by the clearly very very expereinced team of experts. I was put at absolute ease and had their undivided attention for 2 full days!! the placement and hairline looked great when implanted and after a week all that was detecable was redness in the implant area! I was amazed, I can do nothing but praise them. I know I dont have a result yet but am very confident i will. I was given lots and lots of help from Bart before i committed and he never once even discussed booking the treatment or cost until i said i wanted to. he offered a list of people I could talk to who were past clients whic i did, I am now happy to be one of these as well. I met the doctor overseeing the treatment at pro hair but it is very clear teh team doing the work are extremely experienced doing it day in day out, Sabine was truly amazing and I was very relaxed but amazed at the intricity of their work at the same time. feel free to pm me if you want. good luck who ever you choose to go with.

I had a 3100 fue from Pro Hair in January. Obviously I cannot tell you of my results yet as one would expect. However what I can say is the superb treatment I was given by the clearly very very expereinced team of experts. I was put at absolute ease and had their undivided attention for 2 full days!! the placement and hairline looked great when implanted and after a week all that was detecable was redness in the implant area! I was amazed, I can do nothing but praise them. I know I dont have a result yet but am very confident i will. I was given lots and lots of help from Bart before i committed and he never once even discussed booking the treatment or cost until i said i wanted to. he offered a list of people I could talk to who were past clients whic i did, I am now happy to be one of these as well. I met the doctor overseeing the treatment at pro hair but it is very clear teh team doing the work are extremely experienced doing it day in day out, Sabine was truly amazing and I was very relaxed but amazed at the intricity of their work at the same time. feel free to pm me if you want. good luck who ever you choose to go with.