Question about shockloss

I don't agree...depends on the surgeon and the care he goes about doing his business when transplanting around/into existing native hair. Sometimes the hair will be lost because it was on the way out as mentioned and sometimes the existing native hair will be lost due to careless foolish mistakes. Choose wisely,,

I had experienced some shock loss from my procedure and it starting coming back around 3 months after my procedure about the same time the tranplants started growing, from my results I am pretty sure all the shock loss came back.

Dutch,

I had no problem understanding his question. I was actually correcting your first post in regards to the shockloss in the transplanted area in which i dont agree..My point is If a doc is careless during transplanting into existing hair than he could easily cause shockloss to healthy hair that is not on the way out. I think that needs to be mentioned since it is reality!!

yeah shockloss in the donor region usually returns in 3 months agreed.

Hey guys thank you for all of the input..some hairs are back already but not much.. Iam at 3 weeks so i have a long way too go..i guess only time will tell.the problem is i suck at the waiting game ...my last 2 ht i had very little shock loss so i never had too walk down this road...thanks again guys ....take care..