Facial hair transplant ?

Hi all ,

I am new here and hope would get help from you guys.

I'd like to know the best FUE dr who would perform facial hair transplant on me. I want to fill in gabs after an accident. Basically want the beard hairs that grow under my jaw (neck) to be transplanted into the gabs (cheeks area). Is that possible ?

I would really appreciate your help and input on my thread.

You can have beard hair transplanted.

I think Rahal,Umar,Bisanga do it and I am sure there are others also, other forum members will know.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi all ,

I am new here and hope would get help from you guys.

I'd like to know the best FUE dr who would perform facial hair transplant on me. I want to fill in gabs after an accident. Basically want the beard hairs that grow under my jaw (neck) to be transplanted into the gabs (cheeks area). Is that possible ?

I would really appreciate your help and input on my thread.

Hi, I am not sure where you are located but this site offers recommendations of good hair restoration surgeons. I work in patient advocacy at US Hair Restoration Centers located throughout California and headquartered in Los Angeles. Led by our medical director Dr. Mohebi we have successfully been performing hair transplant surgery to satisfy various patient needs including unique hair transplants for the body, face, eyebrows and of course scalp. We would welcome your call to our offices to schedule a confidential appointment and have our medical director, Dr. Mohebi discuss with you your options.

Michael James -

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

Hi, I am not sure where you are located but this site offers recommendations of good hair restoration surgeons. I work in patient advocacy at US Hair Restoration Centers located throughout California and headquartered in Los Angeles. Led by our medical director Dr. Mohebi we have successfully been performing hair transplant surgery to satisfy various patient needs including unique hair transplants for the body, face, eyebrows and of course scalp. We would welcome your call to our offices to schedule a confidential appointment and have our medical director, Dr. Mohebi discuss with you your options.

Michael James -

Thanks, you said you have been performing such procedures successfully. May I ask to see before and after photos for such cases ? I will send you my email if that's possible.

Thanks again.

I don't know but I've been contacting many clinics but with no response. It seems that it's hardly anyone had such a procedure.

I am really lost and I won't risk my face for inexperienced dr. who just want to take my money. This is why I am researching too much to choose the best .

Hi Nasser

I had over a thousand beard grafts extracted by Dr Bisanga last May , im going in again this May for a thousand more , so far the growth is pretty good , I have no marks on my face from the extractions

hope this helps

ej

Hi Nasser

I had over a thousand beard grafts extracted by Dr Bisanga last May , im going in again this May for a thousand more , so far the growth is pretty good , I have no marks on my face from the extractions

hope this helps

ej

Thanks ej.

I've heard and seen many FUE procedures done by Dr.Bisanga but I wonder why he's not a member of IAHRS. Does this mean anything ?