My Pictures from Dr Saifi 1/3/12

Buzz2

Hi all

I have now added some of my pics from Dr Saifi , these can be viewed in my profile albums.

I will take some new pics shorlty with the updates and create a new album. Although my phone camera is rubbish.

My hair was looking great , but quite a few have now shed.

Regards

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Please see attached pics. I have added comments in my album

5b32d1e6862f2_DSC071201.jpg.cb79ff7672ae530ed6154dd1ff3f58cc.jpg

5b32d1e6a65d4_DSC071221.jpg.39acc4f3af2f81067c17e3ba9cb6718e.jpg

5b32d1e6bcce0_DSC071251.jpg.d8cb439c138628fa867373946ac1702c.jpg

5b32d1e6d4702_DSC071371.jpg.c7d275a650481bd54dc5fab197c7a2aa.jpg

5b32d1e6e2f50_DSC071381.jpg.0912b5f5c575949d3e492adbb42f5a0f.jpg

5b32d1e7380ec_DSC071471.jpg.b507f52d3108c5a28757ec10fc3e19f3.jpg

5b32d1e74a99d_DSC071491.jpg.a1f7efe6a03be9e896837de5e945e65e.jpg

5b32d1e761976_DSC071321.jpg.3080cb661e671b3552cbd7eb6aee4e14.jpg

5b32d1e777981_DSC071331.jpg.4b6c133aeed00bd4f0db0c1415e43b47.jpg

5b32d1e784ef8_DSC071531.jpg.1c23c97b14d68664152279e7544bb77d.jpg

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Please see attached pics. I have added comments in my album

Buzz, the work looks very clean. I am sure in time you wont have anything to worry about as your hair grows. Looks like the old scar will be a thing of the past and this new one wouldn't be as visible. I see you had 1680 grafts. Do you know the graft density by any chance, how many 1's , 2's , 3's etc.?

How's the healing coming along? Keep us updated. Happy growin.

Hi Sean

Thanks. I dont, thats one thing I didnt mentioned to him about the actual hair count. Its something that they dont do at this stage. The techs let me have a look through the microscope which was quit cool.

They did advise that there were plenty of 3's and a few 4's aswell , which was good. They also advised that my donor was above average density, the only reason I lost so many grafts was due to the scar. I did get refunded though !!

I also have plenty left for future, which is good as pending the result I want to go back to address mid/crown.

The healing is excellent in the recipient areas , all scabs off by day 7 and no redness at all.

The scar is healing well, but still quite visible at a grade 3 at this stage, possibly a little bot of shock underneath the scar line, with that is its very slowgrowing.

Thanks

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi Gary just seen the pics and its all looking good, there's good coverage and because you still had hair on top the shock loss won't be as bad as you thought. You got to try and be patient now mate, come August you will have good growth that's only five months away then after that it will just get thicker. I can see why you were a bit anxious about this HT after your previous HT experience, i'm just so glad we have found a quality surgeon with reachable price structuring practically on our doorstep. Having all ready had a procedure with Dr Saifi i am really excited about my up coming trip to Poland in two weeks. At least you now can put the bad experience of your first HT to bed and look to the future now. Anyway glad it all went well regards Tony.

Cheers Tony

Good luck with yours in a couple of weeks, keep us updated and look forward to seeing your pics.

Total 5134 grafts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys hope you are all well i returned home yesterday from Poland after my second HT procedure with Dr Saifi and his team. As you all know i had 2200 FUT graft's in March 2011 to make a new hair line, which 1yr on is looking natural and thick. After arriving on Monday morning at the Art Hotel in Wroclaw i basically spent the rest of the day sleeping. On Tuesday 27/3 i had my HT once again the ever reliable Krzysztof was waiting for me at 9am to take me to the clinic. After meeting with Dr Saifi once again we got to work planning where the new graft's were going to be implanted, the area's were the crown, the mid section, directly behind the hairline, and 1cm from the beginning of the hairline. The plan was to implant 2000 grafts the original scar had healed perfectly in fact i brought a battery powered massager and used it on the scar every day which softened the scar ready for they next procedure. So the donor strip was removed and harvested by Dr Saifi's team while he got to work preparing me ready for the graft implants. I must of fell asleep at least half a dozen time's during the procedure, we stopped for lunch around 1.30pm and after lunch the implant process started, the nurses counted in total 2150 grafts which was very pleasing. The day finished at around 7pm and all the planned area's were covered, Just like my last visit last year it was a completely stress free painless procedure. I did manage to sleep when i got back to the hotel for a couple of hours and woke up in the early hours of the morning but did manage to get back to sleep again and woke in time so i didn't miss breakfast. On Wednesday i managed to do some sight seeing and what a lovely city Wroclaw is makes the city where i live Portsmouth look like a right dump lol. I would advise if possible anyone planning to come here to take someone with you as it can get a bit lonely on your own. But in general the whole trip did once again did go very smoothly . So in total to date i have had around 4350 grafts so i now have to practice what i keep preaching to everyone and put my feet up and wait for nature to take its course. When Dr Saifi emails me the procedure photo's i will upload them asap, best wishes to you all Tony.

hi porchester pirate

im 9 weeks out with dr saifi 1500 grafts to temple area,

already plenty of growth hoping it accelerates now and thickens up over coming months

glasd your experience went well for you agian

happy growing and eager to see photos

Welcome back Tony.

Glad all went well for you, got a lot of grafts again. Im hoping for the same next time as the scar wont be as bad !!! Im not going to say anything about Portsmouth as Im a Southampton lad !!! Big game in a few weeks !!!

Anyway, back to the hair.... look forward to seeing the pics.

All my transplanted hair has now shed, back to the pro-op stage. Luckily though , I havent had any shock to existing hair.

God knows how you managed to fall asleep though !!!!! I was a good experience , but not that good.

All the best , keep in touch.

And you Ding Dong !!! I know youre reading !!!!!!!!!

Total 5134 grafts.

Glad to here after 9 weeks you have growth already dingdong by August you should have some real good coverage mate. And as for you Buzz a saints fan well thats it as far as i'm concerned were finished! only joking mate you deserve it this season clearly the best team in the championship, plus i have a lot of saints fans as mate's. Good to hear you didn't lose any original hair through shockloss like dingdong come August you should have some good coverage to, not long mate only 5 months. just think in August you'll have good hair and a premiership team, me on the other hand should have good hair and erm ah, might have a team lol will keep you all posted in due course Tony,