what is the forum rule on calculating days post op

im just wondering people here post things like Im 4 months post op. Do they mean 4 full months say nov/dec/jan/feb or are they calculating 4 sets of a 28 day month ?

In my case my operation was on 17th november 2011. so by today March the 12th I am 116 days post op.

So on the basis of each month being a standard 28 days does that mean i am 4 months 4 days post op or should i say I am 3 months (dec/jan/feb) and 25 days (13 in nov and 12 in march) post op

I dont mean to sound perdantic but it is rather important to me, as after my initial terrible shock loss. I had a spectacular first three weeks in February but this last 3 weeks have slowed down too.

I am looking at many members photo albums and there is one common link the 4 month post op to 5 and a half months post op period seems to be the one with spectacular growth.

In my own case after 4 months. The one area i am deeply concerned with is the lowered hairline,that is the areas that were totally bald before, these have had tiny hairs sparsely spaced for the last few months which have not grown at all.is that normal. ?

To answer your last question, relax & be patient. 4 months is very early days! Ignore the mirrors. I do. When people keep telling me your hair is growing I ignore the compliments as much as I can so I don't keep looking. A watched kettle never boils as they say.

The majority of growth in a lot of people occurs between months 5-8.