Propecia Cost

Coach

Why are you not buying generic proscar? $10 dollar a month and will last you 3-4 months long...I know your doctor may not prescribe it, but living in MD Im sure you can find a doctor willing to do that...thats the route I would be looking!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Proscar at Walmart = $9 for 3 months. Cut it into fourths and your golden.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Is there a tool to cut the proscar to get it even? Also you would need a prescription for proscar right?

Yes, you need a prescription for proscar...some doctors may be reluctant to give you this as its actually a prostate drug, however, if you search or explain to your doctor what you are doing they usually will...AS STATED BEFORE PROSCAR-5 FINASTERIDE: PRPPECIA-1

Buy a pill cutter---that will get it as even as possible...it doesn't have to be perfect...you can cut it into 1/3 if its easier..that will give you a little stronger dose but it will or should be fine..a lot of people do that!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website