A question that NEEDS answering

Hi All

Something I need a answer on.....

After a week or so the transplanted hairs are on show before they shed.

What I need to know is, is this what it will look like when fully matured ??

A week after my transplant its the best hair line Ive ever had, but Im curious to know if thats what the final result will look like or will it actually be better than this.

I know many people have said that straight after the transplant the natitive hairs look weeker than norm and you should expect them looker fuller after 8 months or so.

Hopefully you will understand what im trying to explain, slighty drunk on a friday night

Cheers

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

DIngdong

Its always you that replies !! I reckon they all have it in for Dr Saifi and they only reply on the Coalition docs!!

Im in Warsaw now. My wife is Polish and we are spending another week here.

Back to work next Friday.

Hope yours is coming along ok, but reality is that you wont see anything for another 6 weeks or so

Cheers

Ps Im going to a Hairtransplant do in London on the 5th may for a laugh.All the tops docs are there H&W, Shapiro , Feudini, Farjo. Where you based ??

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Dingdong

Thanks for your detailed and informative reply!!!!!!!!! I feel at ease lol !!!

Why is it always us asking for assurance !!!!!

Total 5134 grafts.

lol im based in belfast

i can already see lots of growth i think iv been one of the lucky ones with not alot of shedding

i have faith in dr saifi and reckon the result should turn out excellent but you cant help but doubt

this forums great im able to talk to you who sat on the same chair as me and watched those sexy techs split our hair lol

did you mention to dr saifi this site and if he considred joining???

Hi Mate

I did mention this site. Although we didnt talk about it to much. I kind of got the impression that he does have a look on here a bit from time to time. He said if I do post anything make sure I mention the good and BAD points

He seems to be booked everyday , so if he is interested in being on here I dont think its for the reason of gaining extra clients.

I asked him anout his client base and he said approx 50% English the other 50 split between German & Polish.

Thats just goes to show that so many people in the UK go ahead with something like this without going on forums etc as the only mentiones ive seen have been on this site and thats only been about 10 people. Luckily all the reviews have been positive.

It took me ages to

Total 5134 grafts.

Dingdong and buzz

I think Bill and the forum mods have stated several times that there are qualified surgeons out there that are not mentioned on this site!!

This site is excellent, IT SAVED ME A TON OF HEARTACHE!! Are there other surgeons in the world who would qualify as a coalition doctor right now, sure! However, the ones mentioned on this site have been watched, tested, and rigorously scrutinized by a public community for several years! Does it mean they are better than ones that may not be mentioned on this site, not necessarily..but it does mean they have a HISTORY of producing consistent constant results!!!

Glad to hear the physician you guys chose seems to have a interest in this site...

I would love to see some quality pictures from both of your surgery...before and after photos...a picture is worth more that a thousand words!! You know that!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Newhairplease

I will post some pics as soon as I have returned to the UK, which will be on the 15th.

Im in Poland at the moment and struggling with trying to put them on.

Regards

Buzz2

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi

Just added pics.

regards

Total 5134 grafts.