New York Times Interviews Dr. Umar on Using Leg Hair in Hair Transplantation

Recently, Dr. Sanusi Umar of Redondo Beach, California, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network was interviewed by the New York Times for his leading role in innovating and implementing the use of leg hair in the refinement of hairline reconstruction in hair restoration.

Visit "Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Sanusi Umar Interviewed by New York Times about His Breakthrough Body Hair Transplantation (BHT)" to read the full article.

Congratulations Dr. Umar! We look forward to learning even more about your technique on using leg hair to re-create a natural looking hairline.

Best wishes,

Bill

This is great news. Considering how fine in caliber / soft leg hair is for some people, I think it really is a great way to soften the hairline/temples. Definitely would think it gives it a more natural look. For those people that may lack 1's for the hairline, lack nape hair, or have a pluggy hairline from past procedures, etc, this may be the best route to take.

CLP_leghair.jpg

Picture Source: http://www.chrislanephoto.com/Freebies/textures/CLP_leghair.jpg

Congrats Dr. Umar and I can't wait to read/hear more about it. I think this is a major breakthrough/advancement for the industry. This will help a lot of people.