any up to date info on mark albert

worldruler

I've been on these forums for nearly 7 years and have never heard that doctor's name mentioned. He might be good--he also might be terrible. Make sure you educate yourself sufficiently on what a modern, ultra-refined HT should look like, both immediate post-op, and fully grown out (see some HTs in person, too). Then make certain this doctor meets the criteria of a top HT doctor doing modern HT work (which includes a large, properly trained tech staff and modern equipment such as microscopes for dissection). He also should perform HTs exclusively and use true follicular units and only single-hair grafts for your hairline and temples. Best of luck!

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Never heard of him...I see you are from the NE...do yourself a favor and check out Dr Feller, True, Dorin, Lindsey, Wesley, or even travel to Ottawa and see Dr Rahal!! Those guys are proven!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

There are some very good hair restoration physicains who are not represented or particiapate on the major forums like this one. it would be wise to speak to prior patients and meet with a few if possible. This might make you more confident in the decision you end up making.

I had a hair transplant done with Dr. Mark Albert two months ago. So far so good. Keeping my fingers crossed it turns out good. Dr. Albert and his staff were great. He is doing true follicular units. I had 3500 grafts done. He did over 1000 one hair grafts just in my hairline twos threes and fours the rest of the way back. I may post some pictures once it starts to grow in.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I did check on him. I talked to a few of his patients and also with his techs and asked him a lot of questions which he answered all of them. He had a couple and photo albums I went through his work looked pretty good. I will be hitting the three month mark on Monday, so I'm waiting for it to grow. From my experience I think you'll be in good hands.

• 2 months later...

just joined the forum,live in pa i had a consult with dr. mark albert about a year ago and chickened out and didnt go back to set up an appointment for the surgery. anyone in northeast with good results..i am 36 and depressed about my hairloss. thanks for any input or guidance .

• 3 weeks later...

i had a hairtransplant with dr mark albert from dickson city pa i had 2000 grafts to be excact.he was cheaper then those high profile clinics like bosley. i was satisfied with the op however there is a little scar showing in the back of my head.but there are 2 doctors i wanna check out that do the neograft which means no scar in the back of the head.dr ernest normington from lewisburg plastic surgery and doctor francis collini from shavertown pa but if doctor mark did the neograft it would benefit me hope this helps

I am considering a consultation with dr. mark albert in dickson city, pa wondering if anybody had good or bad experiences with him.

thanks

i had surgery with dr mark albert from dickson city 2000 grafts to be excact which i was satisfied with. and was cheaper tan those clinics like bosley.however there was a scar in the back of my head which i didn't like too much he didn't do a neograft which is a new thing without the scar. if you wanna operation with that scar you might wanna check out dr ernest normington from lewisberg plastic surgery or dr collini from shavertown pa that do the no scar surgery hope this helps,,,krupp