Websites selling cheap priced Propecia generic

Jon Jones

Hi,

Anybody know of any reputable websites selling the generic Propecia called Finistride.

I've seen a few sites such as the ones below and prices vary a lot.

1. www.internationaldrugmart.com

2. www.hairpharmacy.com

3. www.progressiverx.com

4. www.canadiandrugstore.com

Any help on which sites sell the genuine drugs with good sales service would be appreciated.

I've had a look at the 4rx website but have found no information about if it is approved or registered by any licensing body. If you compare to the CandinDrugstore site they for sure have many credentials. Not sure to go for one of these online pharmacies based on their cost or their approval from official organizations. Please advise.

I bought from 4rx and they didnt work for me im now back for buying over the counter. More ?‚¬ but at least i know its legit.

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH

• 2 weeks later...

Members,

It's really hard to tell the difference between legitimate posts and blatant promotion on these kinds of posts simply because a member has asked for links to websites that well generic finasteride.

So instead of trying to differentiate here and removing links that appear like spam, let me just offer a word of caution.

Though I'm sure there legitimate online pharmacies, I encourage members and guests to research the legitimacy of any and all sites they intend on purchasing medication from. Frankly, I've heard of far too many balding men being scammed by less than reputable companies that sold them sugar pills instead of finasteride.

Be cautious when purchasing medication, especially one that typically requires a prescription online.

Best wishes,

Bill

Jon,

If you want my recommendation, I'd suggest asking a hair restoration physician to prescribe Proscar or the generic version thereof. Proscar is 5mg of finasteride. However, if you split the pill into quarters and take it daily, it comes close to the recommended 1mg daily of Propecia. Dr. Hasson of Vancouver prescribes me Proscar and I get it from a pharmacy for about $80. It lasts about 4 months. Compare that to Propecia's price of $180 for 3 months. Quite a hefty savings if you ask me.

Best wishes,

Bill

Completely agree with Bill. I did order online (only once) for cheap proscar and it didnt work. I learned my lesson I now get Proscar cut into 4ths which doesnt cost as much as i thought and the most important thing is I KNOW its Legit.

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH

I think miguel72 did not used the right words... We can never say the pills are 100% legit. From 4RX or from any other online pharmacy. My experience with 4RX has been very good for the last years. In the past I used to buy original Propecia. Results have been the same with generic finasteride from 4rx with lower cost... If I have more money I would buy original Propecia from a local pharmacy and pay 80 USD for just 28 pills...

What Peter88 says about 4RX is very interesting. I live in the UK and went to my doctor today who gave me a private prescription (NHS don't help on the cost of this drug)and it's ??245.00 for six months supply. Four months ago I stopped using Finpecia, which I'd been on for half a year or so, because I started to feel uncomfortable taking drugs which could have been anything. Reluctantly, I may have to go the way of irish-2008 and pay the full whack. Any more suggestions on the subject are most welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Further to the comments I posted above - and I am saying this really to anyone reading from the UK - I have just bought 6 months of Propecia from Superdrug who, for reasons the pharmacist was oddly reluctant to say, subsidise this drug so that instead of 6 months supply being ??245 or ??255 as one chemist would have charged me, it came in at ??195.

Originally posted by Old Gobbo:

Further to the comments I posted above - and I am saying this really to anyone reading from the UK - I have just bought 6 months of Propecia from Superdrug who, for reasons the pharmacist was oddly reluctant to say, subsidise this drug so that instead of 6 months supply being ??245 or ??255 as one chemist would have charged me, it came in at ??195.

You could try asking your doctor to prescribe proscar. It's produced by Merck so is totally legit and works out around 70% cheaper than propecia. I've switched to proscar recently and my arms haven't fallen off yet.

Montrose02

I can not garantee pills from 4rx are 100% legit. I am not in India to see their manufacturing icon_smile.gif

Results have been very good with generic finasteride from them. So at least I know their quality is not bad. But this is just my experience.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...