1 week left till Hair Transplant with Dr Rahal 3000 Grafts.

Jacob1989

I wish i can stay at foxbar since i am staying 5 days post op it makes me free and comfortable to walk around the house but it got booked. Now i have to stick to my hotel room and need to get a cab everyday for cleaning session.

Yup, hope everything goes well for both of us. I'm pretty sure i will see you on surgery date.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info Newhairplease

Hugehunk92 - Im not doubting :) just surprised, never heard of a surgeon having 2 patients in at the same time, im sure he will do a great job anyway. Lets hope he has a big team! You staying at Foxbar?

I'm pretty sure most surgeons will have the capacity to schedule two patients in a day if the procedures are both below a certain size. The way it's timed means that it works well. You'll see. :)

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I might stay at adams inn mostly. Foxbar got Booked:( . I will reach ther by 28th morning and stay up to 5th march post op !!

I'm sorry you didn't get a bed at Foxbar. If the place next door comes on the market I reckon Foxbar's owner should grab it!

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

i am considering a HT with dr rahal, who can i talk to who was a NW 5 and had a 4500+ procedure?

Stinger

If you want, you can PM me your phone # ( private message feature ) and I will call you tomorrow and tell you all you need to know about Dr Rahal..I was probably between a 4-5 and I had 4800 plus grafts!! I can tell you exactly what to expect...its up to you:)

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Yup 1 day left ! Donno y i was not excited or nervous, i was feeling like there is nothing 2mrw..:confused: Will see u at clinic @6:30, i was at adams inn its good so far, donno hw far from the clinc.. getting food is the only issue, i am already bored with the delivery food !!

Hoping for someone to cancel there foxbar reservation Lol !!:rolleyes:

Yup 1 day left ! Donno y i was not excited or nervous, i was feeling like there is nothing 2mrw..:confused: Will see u at clinic @6:30, i was at adams inn its good so far, donno hw far from the clinc.. getting food is the only issue, i am already bored with the delivery food !!

Hoping for someone to cancel there foxbar reservation Lol !!:rolleyes:

That was sooooo nice to actually get home and eat a decent meal...kinda in survival mode while you are there!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

I had foxbar email me a couple of times saying there's room available but only just checked my mails otherwise i would of said! i was suppose to stay at Adams inn but moved closer to downtown and have spent 4 nights here sight seeing and enjoying my time here before the op, you should be excited man its a positive step. are you staying at foxbar as of tomorrow? 6:30 it is!

Jacob, best of luck my man! Enjoy the experience as much as possible and think about what you are about to achieve!!!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Congrats jacob..... How many grafts did u get ? I saw u in the lobby :) .. Looks like u dont have swelling yet..

I got 3060 grafts, pretty much satisfied with my hairline and temple work. My donor area is hurting real bad and swelling already kicked in !!

I am staying up to 5th. I will give a detailed write up in 1-2 days..

Hugehunk

Congrats on your procedure as well! Don't be afraid to take those pain pills man.... Don't just lay there and hurt. The swelling is normal. You will literally see it drop everyday!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

Congrats to both you guys. Rest up and hope the pain is not so bad! Keep us informed and I cant wait for the photos and write ups! Take it easy!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 6 months later...