Bought Propecia from Canadian pharmacy...tell my doc?

Vladimir

I just bought and received a year's worth of Finasteride (generic Propecia) from a Canadian pharmacy (it seems to have come in the form of samples...probably typical). Anyway, obviously, I obtained it without a prescription. The website did have me write a paragraph explaining my reason for wanting to purchase the drug, and then a doctor (maybe he is one, maybe he isn't) reviewed it before allowing me to proceed with my order.

Ok, here's the thing: I have a doctor's appointment for a general check-up in about a month. I haven't started taking the propecia yet. Should I tell him, "Doc, I would like to take Propecia under your supervision." Do I tell him I already bought it? (He probably wouldn't be happy to hear that). If I don't tell him I bought it, he'll probably write me a prescription for it, which would cost me a whole lot more that what I paid at the Canadian online pharmacy.

I used Propecia about ten years ago. My hair transplant doc got it for me, but it wound up costing me too much so I stopped. Anyway, it worked at the time after a few months, and the only side effect I noticed was decreased libido for the first couple of weeks, but then my libido returned.

What do I tell my doc, if anything? How do you handle your Canadian pharmacy purchases? Thanks for reading, look forward to your responses.

Online pharmacies get by with selling online sight unseen because they have a doctor that writes prescriptions for the medication, to cover their ass. You can pretty much buy anything online if you look hard enough.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Woah are you talking about the website canadian pharmacy! I can't remember exactly which one it is but i had some big problems with one named something like canadian drugstore or pharmacy they sell fake crap and spam you like 20 advert emails a day i even started getting bank phishing scam emails around that time that i've never had before.

Most online drugstores are fake but this canadian one i got badgered by were up to all sorts of scams i wish i knew which one it was but i had to buy a email blocker that blocked virtually everything that wasn't in my friends because they set up loads of different email accounts a day so you couldn't just block their address to junk as their email address changed every day god it was a nightmare.

Worst thing for you is because it's generic you can't ring Merck with the serial number to see if it's real that's why if you buy on line always by merck finasteride so you can check it with them.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk