Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin - 2 and a half months post op! :)

usafjay1976

I think the most exciting thing so far is the fact that my hair on top now is actually LONGER than it has ever been. I can actually comb it back and style it now! That being said, it's still very thin and the new hairs are still waiting to sprout. I think it's the Rogaine and Propecia that have helped the growth thus far.

Anyway, here are a few pics to show you what I mean. Take a look at my profile and my photo albums and you can (hopefully) see the difference!

Let me know what you guys think! :)

Jason

1.jpg.8b42a420b3ac948e2567af1e6cc7aaeb.jpg

2.jpg.df605b5f8c7040bc9ca180b40b27546c.jpg

6.jpg.3ee4558f2461a9e51e9a655a34b24dce.jpg

Hello. Looking right on track. I'm 4.5 months post op & I need to start using hair wax now!:D

So I can imagine your excitement as well! Happy growing!

Thanks Dutch! Now I just gotta wait. :) BTW, Love the profile pic. Great movie! Second one? Meh... :)

hi jason that looks good too me for 2 1/2months..i am getting my ht done by him mar 6th..can you tell me what you think of dr dorin and why you went with him ?? thank you and good luck in the coming months..

• 1 month later...

MIKIEB,

Hey man, I'm sorry I missed your post, I need to sign in here more often! How did your transplant go? I trust it went well! I just went in today for my 4 month post op check up and everything is looking super! They took some pics and I posted them in my profile. Feel free to take a look and let me know what you think! Cheers!

A jason thats ok,everything went well..i dealing my shock loss right now..the guys here have been a big help ..i just hope i have results as good as you at 2 1/2 months..gald i went with dr dorin ..he has a way of making you feel at easy thouth out the whole process it was over before i new it....just hoping for a good result ..i going now to check out your newest photos . I am sure they look great.. Take care....