I'm BACK long storys!! part 1 H&W now for part 2 Dr feller!!

j1j9j85

Hey j1j9j85 - I just wrote a long reply but was then asked for my password, so I'll keep this one short:

Don't worry, it doesn't sound silly at all. We all get hair transplants because we are aware of our looks and want to look good. Swollen skin and grafts on our head is like a nightmare!

The only thing I can think of is a cap which doesn't damage the grafts, so you can look down and cover yourself up - and maybe shades. The combination of both should cover up any swelling you have.

You have had a really unlucky time of it with your leg causing these extra problems - but just remember the end result will be the same, I wish you the best with that

I think it's all in your head I've come through customs twice with a mangled face and bandana and not thought anything of it. Even if you were a cancer patient that's nothing to be embarrassed about nobody will laugh at you if anything I've found customs and other people around me very helpful.

I'm not sure what new York customs are like but canadas are more than aware of why you're wearing a bandana the recent customs guy said to me oh was it a hasson job.

Just try to think positive mentally when travelling back it's mind over matter I usually get through customs and sit at a empty departure gate with my bandana off until my gate opens.

Unfortunately the fluid has to drain down so you can't stop it but you can push it around your eyes rather than down your nose area which looks the worst.

Also I would never dream of travelling back the day after surgery that would be extremely uncomfortable physically which is way worse than mentally.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

:confused:may be its all in my head bonker but regardless i still felt very un steady about it to the point i stayed another day extra and booked a new flight and paid for another night in hotel hoping things would improve.. but it took 2 weeks for all signs to go away over my face swelling and fluid!? my eyes was so bad in the airport i couldnt see out of one no joke i promise u

so as i personaly know how my body reacts as ive been in the situation before all i can draw on is that the very next day i was still looking ok over my face but had an head like a egg head so this time around im gonna take two valium and tramadol and fly home in looking better on the 2nd day than i did for the next 2 weeks!!!??

im not sure if it was a high security alert day at the airport or wat but i was taken and questioned and was very anxiouse about it also entering was embarressing in the arrivals cue in front of every one i was question by the arrivals officer about the reason of my visit had to hand him the h&w sheet explaining why!?? bit of bummer...:confused:

so my excape plan now is to get the hell home before the swelling and fluid drops around my eyes........... im also gunna use a head band under the cap to hold it up abit and a big cap and glasses lol

Lol :) .. I am sorry for your deposit ! I am in the same boat I lost clOse to 3k last month . I missed the flight N everything followed lost deposit , flight fare for 2 people.. I won't complain because according to rules it's my fault . Felt lil down hw everything went.Anyhow how happy to get the surgery date again !

• 4 weeks later...

huge hunk 92 i know your pain brother not a nice feeling!!!!!!!

just a update to let you all know im heading to new york city tomoz for what i hope is my last session an im scared but also excited roll on 6 months time to see the results hahaahhaahhahahah

main goals no scars or scars reduced and more hair to front 3rd well wish me luck guys here i go again!!!!!!

good times ahead afew hard times first but then good times hahahaha:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wait, so the grafts from your first procedure didn't grow at all? I find this very frightening, how long did you wait for growth, what did the doctor say when nothing came in? Or the growth wasn't what you were expecting, because of the size of the procedure? I hear failed procedure, and panic. Did the grafts die, I am confused. Please let me know, I'm waiting for growth 5 and a quarter months post op # 2. Thanks!

2/14/2011 Surgery #1 Dr. Ivan Cohen - 1539 grafts, 1's - 475

2's - 989

3's - 75

2/20/2012 Surgery #2 Dr. Carlos Wesley - 2570 grafts