I'm BACK long storys!! part 1 H&W now for part 2 Dr feller!!

j1j9j85

:DWell Well Well where do i start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

im back after almost 18months ish and ive got a story to tell i will do my best to help with questions but i apoligise now if i dont get back to all questions as im crap wit lap tops and will be off line for long periods but im here with my story my experiances and i hope it helps any one!!!!!!!!!!!

first ht with dr rogers in strafod england 1200 grafts shocking worst mistake of my life at 21 avoid that man and clinic!!

2nd ht with dr hasson 3500 grafts and in all honesty was a drastic improvement and helped alot im not saying it was perfect coz it wasnt but it really helped at the time how ever i expected more from the 3500 grafts!? but thats just hair greed kiking in!!!!!!

no for what i hope to be my final HT 3 and im fully booked in and flight and hotels and surgery and ready to go for end of march with DR feller........ dr feller an dr hasson was always my first two choices way back when i started my journey after using dr hasson ive now decided to go with dr feller over others for reasons i will go in to later................................................

but before we begin let me start with my crisis i have been through recently!!!

i paid a deposit on the dr feller surgery paid for flights paid for hotel in full was due to fly out to nyc on the 28th of dec and return on the 3rd of jan and spend new years eve in the big apple how ever i fell and broke my leg boxing day and due to not having any travel in surance......... i lost alot of money

?1550 on dr feller deposit lost! ?1200 on flights lost and new flights cost another ?1000 i was how ever able to move the hotel dates so i didnt lose out on that thank god but in total i spent ?3750 on lost flights lost booking surgery and new booked flights so no need to say gutted upset alot:mad:

i lost 2750 on lost flights and session ans also another 1000 on another flights (me an my partner traveling so flight x 2) so angry and upset

but dr feller has allowed me to pay a smaller deposit for the next surgery date which was a big help and also found me the the next best date for me to allow me to safely travel with broken knee etc so has been really helpful...

im booked in for 1500 grafts with dr feller end of march and also a scar revision and possible grafts in scars!?? im hoping to have enough money saved for 2000 grafts but along with losing 3750 im pisssssssssssst off lol but im saving everyday as the priority of the ht 3 with dr feller is to have my final surgery and be done with my journey!!!!!!!!

areas that need addressing>>>>>>>

• streched scar that goes high above the ears and is hard to hide even with concealer sometimes
  • hairline thicken and make more realistic
  • and thicken front 1/3

if i succeed with dr fellers help to achieve the above with 2000 grafts i will be a very very very very happy man indeed!!!!

all pictures will be coming in from spex as an when i have them taken at the office! i will also get spex to upload the pic of the before and after and scar pics from dr hassons surgery

i hope this will help you all get a real view and grasp of my journey!!

but fingers crossed and look forward to seeing what i hope to be another perfect hair line and front 1/3 from dr feller!!!

oh n i take vits and mins and msn and also finest every day! i stoped minox but will be taking it back up after the ht 3 feel free to ask any questions

Good luck with your procedure. Too bad Dr. Feller couldn't help you out with your lost deposit, it's not like you cancelled on him and went somewhere else. I know business is business but you had an accident ffs, that might have been a deal breaker for me... but that's just me.

Since you mentioned grafts into your existing scar I am assuming that you are getting FUE done. Cheers I hope you feel duly sorted out after all is said and done.

Too bad Dr. Feller couldn't help you out with your lost deposit, it's not like you cancelled on him and went somewhere else. I know business is business but you had an accident ffs, that might have been a deal breaker for me... but that's just me.

Me2.

I can understand a cancel fee because of staffing, non revenue day but still.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

j1j9j85,

So sorry to hear about your string of unfortunate events. Glad to hear things are back on track. Best of luck on your upcoming surgery with Dr. Feller!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Good luck with your procedure. Too bad Dr. Feller couldn't help you out with your lost deposit, it's not like you cancelled on him and went somewhere else. I know business is business but you had an accident ffs, that might have been a deal breaker for me... but that's just me.

Since you mentioned grafts into your existing scar I am assuming that you are getting FUE done. Cheers I hope you feel duly sorted out after all is said and done.

I agree with you.

On the confirmation letter for booking surgery with Dr Feriduni, which I received 2 days ago, there is a 14-day-notice full refund policy, but it also states that you can cancel with short notice if there are 'unforeseen circumstances' such as illness, injury or a family death - provided you can evidence it with an official document (such as a medical note). In this case, you would have received a full refund of your deposit. This is how it should be done, in my opinion.

I agree with you.

On the confirmation letter for booking surgery with Dr Feriduni, which I received 2 days ago, there is a 14-day-notice full refund policy, but it also states that you can cancel with short notice if there are 'unforeseen circumstances' such as illness, injury or a family death - provided you can evidence it with an official document (such as a medical note). In this case, you would have received a full refund of your deposit. This is how it should be done, in my opinion.

Agreed.

With regards to the money situation it is a bit harsh losing your deposit like that but if that's what it says on the booking policy then rules are rules.

When i first booked my surgery in canada i asked about this sort of thing with regards to natural disasters and so on as i'm absolutelty jinxed with bad luck and they said if snow blocked me in or something bad happened they'd give me my deposit back.

The funny thing is the first time i went to canada i just missed the snow and got to the airport fine and this second time as i'm in canada now it snowed all last week and i had to walk 50 miles through a lot of snow in the middle of the night with a bagpack on so i suppose it depends on your mental will power if you want something to happen enough you can make it happen no matter what.

J1 the good news is the bad luck is out of the way now it's time for the good luck :) All the best.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

With regards to the money situation it is a bit harsh losing your deposit like that but if that's what it says on the booking policy then rules are rules.

When i first booked my surgery in canada i asked about this sort of thing with regards to natural disasters and so on as i'm absolutelty jinxed with bad luck and they said if snow blocked me in or something bad happened they'd give me my deposit back.

The funny thing is the first time i went to canada i just missed the snow and got to the airport fine and this second time as i'm in canada now it snowed all last week and i had to walk 50 miles through a lot of snow in the middle of the night with a bagpack on so i suppose it depends on your mental will power if you want something to happen enough you can make it happen no matter what.

J1 the good news is the bad luck is out of the way now it's time for the good luck :) All the best.

you're a funny guy...

I think you guys are missing the point of having a security deposit.... this patient cancelled two days prior to his surgery if I'm not mistaken.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I think you guys are missing the point of having a security deposit....

this patient cancelled two days prior to his surgery if I'm not mistaken.

yes he postponed his surgery due to breaking his leg a few days prior to surgery

Yes it is bad 2 days notice but unavoidable issues do crop up around that time like acidents, weather deaths and so on. It does leave the surgeon completely stuck and probably making a loss on the day due to staff bills.

Thanks stagger you should see me on the dancefloor mate ha.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

As Spex already stated, I'm confident Dr. Feller will make it up to this patient one way or another. J1, sorry to hear you've had some bad luck. Hopefully it turns for you and you're happy with your next HT. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

As Spex already stated, I'm confident Dr. Feller will make it up to this patient one way or another.

From what I've heard about Dr. Feller I don't doubt that at all.

He appears to have a great reputation.

hello every one!!! thanks for the kind messages

first of all thanks very much for the intrest and i hope this blog or report helps any one reading and its nice to chat with some old faces again and rest assured pics will be available in good time!!!! if you have any questions feel free to ask as i will log on and try my best to answer a few at least once a day!!!!!

ok so here i go........

dr feller managed to re arrange current appoitments and call in staff over a holiday period last minute slot i managed to secure only for me to call up and cancel 2 days prior its no ones fault and i was in hopsital unfit to fly and left them high and dry....... thats life and business! im a trades man and if i buy aload of kit for a job the client still has to pay whether they want the work done or not!!!!! im sure dr feller will make the whole experiance worth while and do an extra fine job on me so im happy any way!!!!

if theres on bit of advice i can give to any one its this money is short term and shouldnt determin what dr you see a full head of hair and experinace is priceless!!! money short term being happy long term is how i look at it!!??? i pick a dr based on results not cost hence why dr hasson and now dr feller im happy with my choice and sure dr feller will make me a happy patient so im pleased and looking forward!!

in light of my knee surgery whilst in hopsital dr feller an office was in constant contact trying to help where they could they offered me the exact slot i wanted upon getting the all clear to travel again for a reduced deposit fee and wished me a speedy recovery and with all customers offered to his very best

and there is no competition between dr hasson an dr feller in my eyes they was always my top 2 drs to visit and ive been lucky enough to visit dr hasson and now lucky enough to see dr feller.... i talked to both drs for the origional surgery and only went with dr hasson at the time as it fitted with travel plans as i spent the next few months traveling and no for dr feller my other top choice due to me an my partner wanting to experiance the great sites of new york..... no need to say gutted didnt get to see the new year in but whats better than new york in springtime nothing so im happy and everything happens for a reason so im going with the flow........................... i feel the final process of my journey dr feller is the dr for me and his hairline detail and great use of graft usage ie max coverage from min grafts is what im looking for to complete my head of hair............................

dr hasson provided me with 3500 grafts and transformed me and i was pleased but with all hair patiants more than one ht is needed so i feel dr hasson brought me along wonderfuly and i feel dr feller is perfect to complete the look i desire both top drs an im pleased with all my choices i made

orlhair1 no more boxing ahhaah yes to true lol

2000 grafts dr feller coming up great new hairline thick 1/3rd and less visible scarring and one happy chappy coming up with any luck fingers crossed gang!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Edited by j1j9j85

Toattaly astounded that you lost your money with Dr Feller you broke your leg ffs....If that is the case what if a family member had been taken seriously ill or worse...Think id have thought twice about re-booking and that putting it politley.

Good luck to you though

thanks for your concern and imput in the thread!!!!!

im kinda like in my mind and In my eyes dr feller is the best man for the job at this stage and once i make a choice i stick to it once its set in my mind its final!!!!! the lost cash will be repaid with a quality job and thats all i care about ie result is paramount you cant put a price tag on happyness

Edited by j1j9j85

thanks for your concern and imput in the thread!!!!!

im kinda like in my mind and In my eyes dr feller is the best man for the job at this stage and once i make a choice i stick to it once its set in my mind its final!!!!! the lost cash will be repaid with a quality job and thats all i care about ie result is paramount you cant put a price tag on happyness

Good man good attitude, best of luck mate!

calling all dr feller patients or indeed people who travel over seas and back again! during my last procedure i traveled home 2 may be 3 days after the surgery and the fluid from the op just sat around my face and no word of lie it was the most embarresed id been all my life lol i swear some people thought i had cancer as i was wearing a surgical bandana thingy! but it was safe for the grafts so i just thought to hell with people but.......... looking back!?

i beleive i would have been better traveling home the very next day before the swelling and fluid dropped to pass through security and customs not looking so odd!!!!!!!!! i even got approached by customs officials in departure and questioned etc leaving canada!!! 6ft 5in tall and wearing a dodgey bandana traveling alone with a small back as i only stayed 4days i guess seemed dodgey!? even though there was no problems after i explained my situation it was still humiliating whilst having a head in the order you see most imiediate post op pics i was very anxiouse!?

any tips help and usefull info to help me avoid situations like the above and make a easy transition avoiding as much attention on route home wil be greatlfuly received???

thanks for reading:D

Hello mate. Sorry to hear about the leg.

I had strip with Dr Feller on jan 16th and travelled back the next day fine. As you say it's a good option as there is no swelling yet. Of course you feel all vulnerable n stuff but you do for the full first week anyway. Dr. Feller fave me a plain black bassball cap and as there wasn't swelling nobody would have known there was anything wrong with me. The journey was fine too.

Good luck.

thanks very much for the words of encouragment i know it sounds silly but traveling home again is my biggest worry!!!! the surgery doesnt phase me at all after having a megasession already i know what im in for and i have complete faith in dr feller so im not worried at all about that!!!! i guess after the troublesome journey home from vancouver canada i guess im still well abit worried!!!!! and your story about your experiance home from hewyork has made me feel alot better actualy so cheers for adding to the thread!?:D

how many grafts u had!??? if it wasnt for my poor leg i was due to be flying home on the 3rd of jan so id be healing by now a right shame but everything happens for a reason! may be it was to allow me to earn more money for more grafts lol hair greed kiking in already i aint even had it yet lol

Edited by j1j9j85