Dr Arocha

Hey guys, I recently had the pleasure of going to Dr Arochas clinic in Houston, Tx to have my sutures removed. He did this free of charge. He looked at my hair transplant that I had with Dr Rahal and was nothing but complimentary of Dr Rahals work!! Dr Arochas clinic is very nice. It's very modern and up to date. It's actually on three levels the way it is laid out and looks very nice. The tech who removed my sutures was great as well. It was honestly almost painless. Anyway, after my suture removal I went back to my hotel and took a nap. Im tired as I've turned in to quit the world traveler, Canada to Houston!! Anyway, I get a surprise phone call from Kira, Dr Arocha patient rep, she wants me to go eat dinner with her and Dr Arocha and I GLADLY accept!! So, I'm sitting in a Mexican resteraunts drinking a beer and eating dinner with Dr Arocha. It was very cool and I am very appreciative to him for taking the time to see me and show me around the clinic and go above and beyond to take me out on the town for a beer and dinner!! Again, he was extremely complimentary of Dr Rahal, as was I. I just wanted to say something about Dr Arocha because I can't think of too many people, let alone Doctors who would take time out of there busy day to do this. Thanks Dr Arocha!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Dr. Arocha is nothing short of a superb all around person. That is a great surprise to be invited to dinner with them. Did you pick his brain while you were there?:D

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

NewHairPlease,

I'm sure Dr. Arocha appreciates you starting this topic as do I. In my personal opinion, Dr. Arocha is not only a brilliant surgeon, but one of the nicest, genuine, down to earth people I've ever met. He knows his stuff and he's a real pleasure to speak with on any level.

Best wishes,

Bill

NHP- we are so glad we got to meet you- in person! And you are right about that- we like to eat here in Texas... and Dr. Arocha loves to feed us :)

Spex- if you are ever in town, give us a call, we'd love to give you a tour and show you some southern hospitality.

Bill- thank you for your genuine words! Dr. Arocha appreciates your support.

RCWest- come pay us a visit!

~Kira

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

NHP,

Thanks for sharing this story. It is a true testament to the care Dr. Arocha's team provides not only to their own hair transplant patients but even those who have had their procedures elsewhere.

I've always been impressed by Dr. Arocha's work and now I'm even more impressed by his hospitality.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 months later...

Hi Bill,

Do you know if Dr. Arocha treats women too? I need to know if he guarantees his surgery by replacement of non-grown hairs or reimbursement in the formal contract?

Thanks

NewHairPlease,

I'm sure Dr. Arocha appreciates you starting this topic as do I. In my personal opinion, Dr. Arocha is not only a brilliant surgeon, but one of the nicest, genuine, down to earth people I've ever met. He knows his stuff and he's a real pleasure to speak with on any level.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Do you know if Dr. Arocha treats women too? I need to know if he guarantees his surgery by replacement of non-grown hairs or reimbursement in the formal contract?

Thanks

NewHairPlease,

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks

NewHairPlease,

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Carolyn,

Here is the contact information for Dr. Arocha's office: 713-526-4247. When you call, please ask for myself (Kira), and I can direct you to Dr. Arocha. He does do many female patients. In fact, here is a link to an album with some of our female hair restoration before and after photos. I look forward to hearing from you.

~Kira

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thanks Kira, how difficult is the process, any pain? Does it have lots of paperwork? Is there any warranty for hair replacement or reimbursement if the transplanted hairs don't grow or partially grow?

Thanks

Carolyn