use of NIZRAL after HT IS SAFE?

I underwent surgery on 2nd of this Jan-09. With this 3 months time with 2200 folicle HT, my hair has little improvement but not to the extent of my expactations. In between my DOC has suggested me to use tugain 5% since I have got rashes he suggested me to use MX-5, even with this also my scalp has white patches. So for now I have stopped applying any topical lotions including any coconut oil also.

My question now is, what oil and shampoo can I use and also is NIZRAL 2% can be safer to use? Will this stops the hair growth?

Please suggest youR valuable info, I live in INdia, Hyderabad.

Thanks for your help,

Pammi

i think it's best if you present those questions straight to your doctor. regarding nizoral 2% it seems that the "verdict" is split right down the middle. some docs are ok with it while others are not. so ask your doctor who performed the surgery on you, and do whatever he/she tells you to do so that way in case something goes wrong you'll be covered if you know what i mean.

btw who is your doctor and why not post some pics of your surgery and your progress thus far?

happy growing!

Pammi

I started using MX-5 first for my crown and it caused severe scalp irritation. It was so bad, I started having rashes on my neck and ears as well. I switched to Tugain but had the same experience. So I stopped using everything and am now waiting to get some rogaine foam, which apparently is less itchy.

BTW, who was your doctor and how was your surgery?

R

I was told NOT to use this becuase its to harsh on the grafts, i personly just use a little johnsons baby shampoo now and again i dont wash the hair every day not a good idea

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily