21 Days post HT (FUT)

Hank11

Im 21 Days post HT and wanted to know if i can start using my own shampoo. Ive been using the Johnson& Johnson's but my scalp has always been dry and the result of the HT and Bathing has really left my scalp super dry!I normally use Head&Shoulders with great effect.

Can i go ahead and use it? I have 3-4 stubborn scabs thats still hanging around.

Thanks

H

You should definitely use a moisture rich conditioner. Had you used a post-op spray? The way Cooley advises is to wear a saran-wrap after applying post-op spray. That literally traps moisture into scalp/hair. (personally I found that technique very helpful as my hair have become a lot more healthier post-surgery)

Thank you all for your advice,I was using Neosporin for the first week, and that really kept my head very moist. even after i stopped using it, the effects lasted for about a week. Its just this past few days now that my scalp has really been dry. Nothing unusual, as i do naturally have a dry scalp. The Head&Shoulders really does work and i have begun using it again now.

Thanks

H

I cannot believe it is that important Oceanchild as otherwise all surgeons would state in their post operative instuctions that it is essential and they don't.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Oddly enough, my doctor listed H & S as one of the shampoo's to use. Of course, listen to your doctor first

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!