Clinic del mondo gold coast terrible

jakeyoo

Just wanted to let you guys know in case any one thinks of going to this clinic don't. They are terrible And a bunch of liars who just want your money. They left with me with a huge donor scar and a very patchy ht result. I recently had it fixed up by dr Kongkiat laorwong in Thailand even he said was very bad work.

I had a ht with them two years ago with terrible results. I paid 5000 dollars for 600 grafts rip off. Went back and told them it looked terrible. You are best traveling to Thailand cheaper great result. I showed the doctor my donor scar he couldn't belive how big it was. When I get back I am going to talk to then I want some of my money back.

• 11 months later...

I have no idea what everyone else is talking about???? I went to this clinic recently and they are very professional and the best at what they do! I would recommend anyone who is concerned with hair loss see this clinic. I have had the best treatment and aftercare, I am so happy.

I have no idea what everyone else is talking about???? I went to this clinic recently and they are very professional and the best at what they do! I would recommend anyone who is concerned with hair loss see this clinic. I have had the best treatment and aftercare, I am so happy.

What a load of rubbish. Do you have any pictures ?

The manager of the Del Mondo clinic usually does the consultations. He's not the surgeon and I think he used to be a hairdresser. Despite the glossy website, the actually facilities are quite seedy and very basic. The surgeon that does the procedures also works elsewhere doing other types of cosmetic surgery.

The manager whilst friendly and polite, came across a bit like a used car salesman. (Apologies to actual used car salesmen out there)

I'm sure America also has its share of clinics like this too amongst the good ones.

I love it when old posts are resurrected by first time posters offering a huge defense of a doctor who has received criticism. Questionable, to say the least.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon