Anyone has experience with Beauty Travels 24?

In truth I can't remember his name, but as I said in the post it doesn't really matter as the op is carried out by one of his assistants. Mr Shazz's post sums up the experience accurately.

In all honesty, I'm extremely happy with the whole experience. I got a good result for a very good price. And I wish you good luck with yours.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know. that they are "very professional" if you don't have any feedback?

Hi there! I mean they are professional cause the answered all the questions I sent to them and I also receive a very prompt response with an evaluation and quotation. I also spoke to their representative hear in Germany on the phone and they explained to me the whole procedure. That is what I meant! But as you can see, I decided to go with Dr. Erdogan! ;-)

I am flying to Istambul on January 28th. I will keep you posted!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• 1 month later...
Hi Irishpaddyman,

Apologies for the delay, i have been busy with work (or should i say getting made redundant, not what i need before christmas!)

I'll drop you an email now with the details i have provided others.

Hope this helps

Rob

hi s2thoudriver mate could you pass me on them details to. thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I am new to this Forum and also interested in HT. I have read some reviews on BeautyTravel24 in Turkey which I am also interested in using for my treatment.

***Has anyone else had any further experience with them.

***People who have already been to BeautyTravel24, how is your progress coming along. Still satisfied?

Hope to hear from anyone. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi yes I've had a HT with beauty travels 24....it's a large german hospital group....beauty travels 24 is actually a booking agent but the hospital it self is a state of the art private hospital set up in Istanbul, as well as other countries. They cater for all sorts of surgery from a&e, plastic surgery and have a whole floor dedicated to FUE HT's. The costing is relatively low due to the the low labour costs In Turkey......I also know others who have had a HT at this hospital and are at various stages of the recovery process...I'm currently at week 10 but as you can imagine I'm at the very early stages and have a loooong way to go!

If you need further info let me know......

Hi, I just wanna know if you went ahead with the fue treatment with the beauty travels 24?

If so can you please share your experience with them?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi yes I've had a HT with beauty travels 24....it's a large german hospital group....beauty travels 24 is actually a booking agent but the hospital it self is a state of the art private hospital set up in Istanbul, as well as other countries. They cater for all sorts of surgery from a&e, plastic surgery and have a whole floor dedicated to FUE HT's. The costing is relatively low due to the the low labour costs In Turkey......I also know others who have had a HT at this hospital and are at various stages of the recovery process...I'm currently at week 10 but as you can imagine I'm at the very early stages and have a loooong way to go!

If you need further info let me know......

Hi, can you provide some info, if the treatment with beauty24 was good,

the after care? has your hair grown back? would you recommend?

thank you

• 1 month later...
Hello,

I am considering hair transplant using the FUE technique and come across this site that are based in Istanbul.

(Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Does anybody have any experiences with them, im a little dubious as they charge such a small amount for the transplant and there are no patient stories.

Thanks

Hi Chris,

I've just arrived back a month ago from Istanbul,

If you want any info, I would be more than glad to fill you on my experience..

Cheers

Hi I am new to this Forum and also interested in HT. I have read some reviews on BeautyTravel24 in Turkey which I am also interested in using for my treatment.

***Has anyone else had any further experience with them.

***People who have already been to BeautyTravel24, how is your progress coming along. Still satisfied?

Hope to hear from anyone. Thanks

Hi,

I recently returned back from Istanbul, had a HT with beauty24 30th Sept 15.

I'm at week 7 now, if you want any info please let me know, I would more than happy

To share my experience.

Regards

SM

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I recently returned back from Istanbul, had a HT with beauty24 30th Sept 15.

I'm at week 7 now, if you want any info please let me know, I would more than happy

To share my experience.

Regards

SM

Hi - just seen your post I've been looking into Beauty travel 24 and would really appreciate if you could you experience and result too please?

• 3 months later...
I personally would never go with Beauty Travels 24. They have a very negative image on the german discussion sites, they do a lot of advertisement, and are trying to catch hair loss patients with cheap prices and statements, that everybody who is at least a little engaged in HTs would consider simply as ridiculous.

They are also suspicioned with lots of hidden promotion. You don`t find anybody that you would attest credibility due to a forum history or so that would ever endorse them. Contrary, everyone that posts positive reviews about them only just registered, pictures or a documented history are never delivered.

Antic information such as about the breakfast, the hotel quality are made. One user told about 5 doctors being present at the surgeries, wich tends to impress complete newbies. That`s also the tenor of the posts: That totally unexperienced folks, that are on the search for cheap HTs, google the term and find threads such as this one here.

Although they are years in the business, there is NOT A SINGLE documented case as far as I know, it`s up to you to decide what that means.

The promotion policy is very obvious for people who have a brain and can think for themselves, unfortunately, still enough people are taken in anyway. In every case, I would take every strange endorsement about them with a pinch of salt.

I can only advise people: Do a good research, otherwise you`re gonna regret it for the rest of your lives. There are so many great surgeons with a good and comprehensible reputation, that even can be a good decision, too, if you factor the costs. Good luck to you all!

I'm sorry to say, but your description is not the one I experienced with my own transplant through their service. If you look at my own thread on my experience you will se that the story you are describing is not the one shown with a documented 12 months from my surgery and with photographs.

• 1 year later...