Anyone has experience with Beauty Travels 24?

Hello,

I am considering hair transplant using the FUE technique and come across this site that are based in Istanbul.

(Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Does anybody have any experiences with them, im a little dubious as they charge such a small amount for the transplant and there are no patient stories.

Thanks

Edited by TakingThePlunge

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely give that a miss if i was you Chris.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Yeah i thought that too, so many to choose from though, very difficult decisions ahead of me!!

Chris

look for recomended surgeons off this site then go from there . once you picked a few do your research on them, patient testimonials etc. Before and afters etc..

I stumbled accros a few places in istanbul.. Dr Keser is supposed to be the only decent surgeon out there. He does FUE only

Looks shady to me. I don't think they are even a clinic. Appears to me they are basically a referral company, HT doctors are "independent team", and for their other services, they help you choose doctors. I would stay away. Stick to this site, I'm sure you will eventually find a good doctor.

Chris are you from Nottingham by any chance? If you are, I would suggest contacting spex as he is from the Nottingham area and his advice would be extremely helpful to you.

Edited by chrisdav

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 3 months later...

Hi yes I've had a HT with beauty travels 24....it's a large german hospital group....beauty travels 24 is actually a booking agent but the hospital it self is a state of the art private hospital set up in Istanbul, as well as other countries. They cater for all sorts of surgery from a&e, plastic surgery and have a whole floor dedicated to FUE HT's. The costing is relatively low due to the the low labour costs In Turkey......I also know others who have had a HT at this hospital and are at various stages of the recovery process...I'm currently at week 10 but as you can imagine I'm at the very early stages and have a loooong way to go!

If you need further info let me know......

Hi yes I've had a HT with beauty travels 24....it's a large german hospital group....beauty travels 24 is actually a booking agent but the hospital it self is a state of the art private hospital set up in Istanbul, as well as other countries. They cater for all sorts of surgery from a&e, plastic surgery and have a whole floor dedicated to FUE HT's. The costing is relatively low due to the the low labour costs In Turkey......I also know others who have had a HT at this hospital and are at various stages of the recovery process...I'm currently at week 10 but as you can imagine I'm at the very early stages and have a loooong way to go!

If you need further info let me know......

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Just interested in your experience regarding Beauty Travels 24?

I'm on the verge of also booking a HT by way of FUE with them. Like you say the clinic in Istanbul looks first class as well as the whole package & cost.

From your recent experience would you recommend I proceed with them.

I agree with a lot of members on this forum that that there is no such thing as cheap hairtransplants especially when it comes to FUE. But this does seem a very professional outfit & it seems a tad unfair to just dismiss them because nobody has heard of the operation.

I also note Turkey is not an option in the Physicians by Area search engine on this site. Yet I am to believe that Turkey is a country that is fairly advanced in the HT process.

Look forward to receiving your thoughts.

Cheers

I understand the reasoning but whatever anyone says whether they like the USA or not, they are by far the most developed country in the world in most areas by a long stretch and have advancements in technology that most countries are a million miles away from.

They are the forefathers of hair restoration and have trained most of the best surgeons in Europe as well as most others globally.

I am saying this as a British patient and I live in a western European developed country.

If I am honest,the clinics are below par in the Uk and we are one of the most developed, respected countries in the world.

I personally would not feel comfortable taking my chances when I only have a limited donor supply; you don't get many chances with hair restoration.

There are more bad surgeons then there are good ones in this industry and it is not worth the risk.

If it doesn't pay off, you will only be paying more to repair it and you will have less hair available to get the previous coverage desired and even less if hair loss progresses.

I am not sure if the clinic you are referring to has been investigated by the people who run the HTN but hair transplantation does not work by using the cheapest option approach.

The surgeons are proven quality with well documented results at a consistently good to high level.

Edited by chrisdav

Hi,

Thanks for your views on this.

I am very 50/50 as it is as to whether I will go for a HT or not. Even though I have thought long & hard about it for some time. At 41 I feel I am now at the right age to get the procedure carried out, but it's just chosing the best option.

Like most things the States are usually the innovators of most things out there. But there are also plenty of poor reviews out there from HT's carried out in the States. So I will keep my options open.

Don't if you have checked the website out for Beauty Travels, but it does seem impressive & seems to have all the accreditation.

Chris are you from Nottingham by any chance? If you are, I would suggest contacting spex as he is from the Nottingham area and his advice would be extremely helpful to you.

Hi,

Can you give me any feedback regarding your overall experience with this company?

Cheers

Hi. Iv been also looking at this site. Have you booked with them yet? And also did deisel786 get back to let you know how his HT went. And would he recommend beauty travel 24

Hi there,

No deisel786 has not got back to met yet. I have had several email communications already with this company and they seem spot on. Just about everything is taken care of, english speaking , clarity on price & the clinic/hospital is more like a 5 star hotel.

Just about to book the flights but would appreciate the feedback from deisel786 before I book.

if you guys are considering surgery in europe i urge you to consider dr saifi in poland. i know a number of people on this forum including me who have had a very positive experience. i am about 3.5 months out and already have good growth.

Iv been reading about the turkish HT on a german forum and one of the guys on there highly recommend s them cause he had his done. Also how much was the place in poland because cost is a big issue. That's what makes the Turkish site so appealing. I will be contacting them probably tomorrow. Let me know how your getting on and when you thinking on going to turkey

if you guys are considering surgery in europe i urge you to consider dr saifi in poland. i know a number of people on this forum including me who have had a very positive experience. i am about 3.5 months out and already have good growth.

Hi there,

Dr Saifi was one of the other options I was considering in Wroclaw. Has it happens I've had a few lads trips there in the last few years, so I'm familiar with the city. compared to Turkey it is still more expensive albeit considerably less cheaper than the UK.

Thanks for the feedback.

Iv been reading about the turkish HT on a german forum and one of the guys on there highly recommend s them cause he had his done. Also how much was the place in poland because cost is a big issue. That's what makes the Turkish site so appealing. I will be contacting them probably tomorrow. Let me know how your getting on and when you thinking on going to turkey

Thats good to know as there seems very little reviews on the web. Im looking to go around late November on a 3 night/4 days stay which they reccomend. Flight is only around ?70 return out of Luton to Istanbul inc taxes. Like I said before their correspondence so far has been detailed, professional & faultless. And the package is second to none with everything taken care of. The only downside is that they do not accept credit cards due to issues in the past. So it's Euro's or Cash & they do not accept payment in advance which is also pretty re-assuring. If you hear anything else please let me know.

Cheers

i got 1500 grafts for 2400 pounds. how much is clinic in turky charging?

With the fairly favourable Euro exchange rate it is working out at around ?1850 for for ?2000+ grafts (FUE) with a guarantee of 25 years. If you experience thinning in the non grafted areas in the future, then as an existing customer they will give you unlimited grafts for around ?1450.

If you check the webside Beauty Travels 24 Im sure you will be impressed.

i had a look at website and does look impressive althou i would not let this sway you.

i cannot find the name of who does the surgery , you can have a porsche but if the driver isnt up to much whats the point.

im not saying this is the case but be nice to have track history on the surgeon carrying out the works

i had a look at website and does look impressive althou i would not let this sway you.

i cannot find the name of who does the surgery , you can have a porsche but if the driver isnt up to much whats the point.

im not saying this is the case but be nice to have track history on the surgeon carrying out the works

Totally agree with your comments, hence why I've been pondering over having a HT for the last 5 years. The surgeon is named under their web site & is call Dr Tulunay. This has also been confirmed to me in my recent email communications with them. There is quite a lot of footage of him on You Tube in the Turkish media & he also has his own website.

All seems pretty positive!