a quick transplant question

Guys, I just had a transplant 28 hrs ago. I'v marked a hair shaft that I think is coming out, could you also see that, is this something that I need to be concerned off or is this something normal?

a.jpg.896168a43c71ef03e3fd622f8ef71b60.jpg

some more questions also:

whats the purpose of post-op spray, every 2 hrs

I'm feeling bit strange (expected I think) and laying down most of my time. When I put my head on pillow, aren't I putting stress on the grafts? (like they might go in too deep due to pressure of me laying down or something else going wrong)

It does look like the graft is sticking out more than it should but unless you can get to your clinic to insert it deeper, you'll just have to be more careful not to dislodge it altogether. I don't know how many grafts you received but if you happen to lose one or two grafts, it's not the end of the world.

Do you have grafts planted in the back of your head? Unless you have grafts in the donor area, you're not laying on them. If you do have grafts back there, use just a neck pillow so the your transplanted ares is not rubbed while sleeping. Once the grafts are adhered after 4-5 days post op, it shouldn't be a problem to lay on them.

We instruct our patients to spray the Graftcyte spray every 1/2 hour for 3-4 days after surgery. it helps the healing and gets rid of the redness sooner.

Heal and grow well.

Edited by Janna

I totally agree with Janna. She really know what she is talking about. Also keep in mind that when a graft is dislodged there is almost always some degree of bleeding. So if you did not experience any bleeding you do not have much to worry about. Good luck.