Clinic Recommendation

znydn

Hello there folks,

I live in Istanbul currently and I am looking for contacting with hair restoration clinics. As far as I researched for about 3-4 months, I decreased the candidates to 3 clinics, at least for a consultation.

They are;

BHR Clinic (Belgium)

Bernstein Medical (USA)

FueTurkey (Turkey)

As I currently reside in Turkey, Fue Turkey seemed as a good candidate. Does anybody know about them (Beyhan Kovulmaz Ozkesen is the lady in charge, I think) and does anybody can tell any other clinics in Istanbul ?

No doubt Bro, BHR CLINIC is the right place and the best choice among these three. The only FUE surgeon I would trust somehow in Turkey is Dr. Keser from Ankara (Dermaplast). This is it.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

No doubt Bro, BHR CLINIC is the right place and the best choice among these three. The only FUE surgeon I would trust somehow in Turkey is Dr. Keser from Ankara (Dermaplast). This is it.

Yes, I agree to this. I already went through with this clinic and I highly recommend this to you. :)

Which did you mean nikemata? BHR clinic or Dermaplast (Dr. Keser)???

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

mikenata,

I see you are a brand new member recommending Dr. Keser. Have you had experience with Dr. Keser? Are you a patient of his? If so, I encourage you to share your experience and photos. Ultimately, its always helpful to know who someone is before excepting their recommendation.

I look forward to your response.

Bill

mikenata,

I see you are a brand new member recommending Dr. Keser. Have you had experience with Dr. Keser? Are you a patient of his? If so, I encourage you to share your experience and photos. Ultimately, its always helpful to know who someone is before excepting their recommendation.

I look forward to your response.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Yes I joined the forum to share with you my experience with Dr. Keser. I am one of his patient in Turkey. I would really like to post a picture to you guys regrettably, I still have to contact Dr. Keser to get the pictures since that I made it privately. I am not really fun to show photos about it but I want also people to be motivated that somehow there is an excellent solution that would finally end the depression of losing our hairs.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

What about Dr. Ilhan Serdaroglu from Istanbul? Slm