How to stop the hair loss

max900

Hi im 21 years old pretty young age and my hair from front line are thinning really fast .. No one in my family has hair loss problem all i want is to stop these hair from falling can anyone suggest me what to do please ? im really young to go bald:confused:

You probably should go see a doctor and get a prescription for finasteride! Also, if you really want to attack hair loss use finasteride in conjunction with rogaine and nizoral shampoo..at your age you could have great success with meds alone!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Max,

At your age, the best thing you can do to halt and prevent progressive hair loss is begin a finasteride (Propecia) and minoxidil (Rogaine) regimen.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

im in a similar situation as you and around the same age a bit younger.

my hairloss is getting pretty bad were i have to keep it a shaved as a buzz number 2 every few weeks to a month so its less noticable, i put off taking the fin for about 3 months which i absolutley regret as in those 3 months it got considerably worse than ever. while i put it off as my own choice if i could go back in time id take the risk and start it as soon as possible and hope for the best.

its my 6th day on it and so far so good except for a bit of stomach issues and bloating.. which im hoping my body should adapt to in a week or two once its used to fin in my system.

it comes down to how you feel about your hairloss.. i put it off thinking it wasnt to bad ill live with it but hairloss doesnt get better which for some reason i thought it would just not get worse.. the quicker you get on it the better.

good luck