FUE for my second op

Thank you that case went very well. Shock loss can happen it really depends on the patient and the extent of the hair loss in the area we're working on. Typically the shock loss is minimal, but you should expect to appear thinner in the area we work on because of that and simply cutting some of the surrouding hairs. They will grow back normally approximately 3 months later. We do not shave the recipient site in nearly all cases, but that does not mean doctors who shave are not good doctors, it's simply a preference of the doctor and we personally feel that it's not necessary in many cases. Many very good doctors shave. The doctor will extract every graft with the help of a technician and they will be placed normally just like any other procedure, FUT or FUE.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Wb, if you look at my pics from op day to 2 weeks, you will see how quickly the hair will grow. I actually buzzed it down again on day 8. Not sure how long it will take to cover your scar but hopefully this will give you some idea

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874