Has Wayne Rooney been found out?

Wayne Rooney's hair appears to be thinning... just months after ?30,000 transplant | Mail Online

I think Wayne forgot to dye his hair this month and he also forgot to use his concealer :)

Wayne Rooneys early exponential hair growth was nothing short of sensational after a couple of months but then again this is from a Uk Clinic and most of them cannot be trusted unfortunately.

They were going to get found out eventually but it is around the 6-7 month point, so he still has more growth yet hopefully.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

To be honest it's a more realistic representation of what his hair should look like. I don't know if he uses concealer on the pitch but I get the feeling he does and that, combined with less harsh light, gives his hair a fuller look.

It still doesn't look bad though; for 6-7 months in all told. He's in his mid-20's and looks very much like he's heading towards an NW5/6 without meds or surgery, so there is a limit to what can be achieved anyway. no matter how much money you have! His hair is pretty short and ultimately, in strong light, I'd still say it looks like a decent job.

Yes, i do agree it is more realistic representation of what it should be in the post period of his hair transplant.

Did anyone ever find out how many fue grafts he had?

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

It doesn't look bad, but people were amazed how thick it was so early on.

He is probably the most famous person I know of to come out and freely admit his surgery.

Being a famous footballer/soccer player, he is under daily exposure and it’s a lot more difficult to hide than a Hollywood star that does one film a year.

But with his level of baldness, any procedure would have been evident and the added factor of the british press pursuing his every move would make it impossible.

No way does he use concealer on the pitch,i dont see rooney after the game having his shower then looking in the mirror applying concealer infront of his team mates,then going out for post match interviews.He has some miniturused blond hairs on his vertex so he dyes his hair so his native hair is as darkly pigmented as his transplanted,its stupid to say he wears concealer on the pitch in all fairness..

looks pretty good...his HT is coming along nicely. In about 6-7 months i think he'll be very happy. Big improvement from before. The british tabloids just love bugging this guy and doesn't realize that Rooney cuts his hair waaay shorter than other HT patients, and now gets it cut daily post HT (http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/09/23/wayne-rooney-tells-3am-of-the-secret-to-his-goal-scoring-success-his-lucky-haircuts-115875-23439595/).

Edited by destro21

No way does he use concealer on the pitch,i dont see rooney after the game having his shower then looking in the mirror applying concealer infront of his team mates,then going out for post match interviews.He has some miniturused blond hairs on his vertex so he dyes his hair so his native hair is as darkly pigmented as his transplanted,its stupid to say he wears concealer on the pitch in all fairness..

Not that it's important in the context of this topic, but I don't think it's stupid to suggest he wears concealer. He's been pretty upfront about his hairloss and his transplant so the idea that he has a shower and then puts concealer on is hardly ludicrous. I'm pretty sure if he didn't want to do it in front of his team mates he could find somewhere private like a cubicle to put it on!

I've played football with Nanogen on and it works fine. It probably does wear off as you perspire and head the ball and mess your hair up but a fair bit of it stays on - it's not like you go on the pitch with hair and come off bald or anything!

Stephen Ireland played football with an entire hair system on! And he was notoriously less candid about his fight with hairloss even to his own team mates. My best would still be that Rooney has used a bit of concealer. Especially when he came out at the start of the season with a full head of hair. No way was that his results at 3 or 4 months.

It is possible to put on concealer i guess but i couldnt see rooney sneaking around with concealer after every training session and every match,he must face the cameras post match so i would imagine if rooney was puttting on concealer he would need time and a mirror and trying to get away without being caught everyday is a mission to say the least.

I had pretty frickin amazing growth similiar to rooney at 4 month but not as good being honest i think he was lucky!!

No way was it 30,000 thats the stupid press making it up.