21 and Considering HT

Hi everyone,

Ive been active on this forum for about year now. I am very educated and informed with regards to getting a ht at my age and I have met with several ht docs (coalition docs as well). So basically I have done what I needed to do....I have been on propecia for about a year now and rogaine with no improvement. I am continuing to lose hair and I am starting to get really thin on all around top of my head. I am a deffinite nw 4 but my sides seem to be pretty strong and thick. I dont know what else to do and it really sucks. I am in college and I am supposed to be having the time of my life at my age but my hairloss is serously hurting my self confidence. I always go out with a hat on. I would look terrible with a shaved head so I cant go down that road. Do you guys have any other advice or opinions on what I should do? Its obvious I am going to be a nw 6-7 just like my father and grandfather.

i would wait until u are at least 25. if you are already a nw4 at 21 and propecia isnt working (i take it you have prescription and arent getting it online?) then the chances you will advance to a nw6-7 are high.

only talk to coalition docs, and at that the very best in the coalition. good luck