Phytolium 4 + Rogain 5% + Perfectil tabs

twinspark

Hi Everyone.... After several consultation before attempting to go for transplantation, i was advised by many consultants & Dr's to use the above treatment for 6 months first before considering FUE.

Others suggested Mesotherapy (but just a few & not everyone).... I'm 32 and start thinning 2 years ago but excessively during the last 6 months! What do you think if the above treatment? Thx

Not quite sure what all of them are, however, I KNOW you need to add finasteride!

Every time i start thinking of finasteride, i start thinking of the side effects! I know I might be exaggerating but I'm really scared when it comes to messing with hormones.

Every time i start thinking of finasteride, i start thinking of the side effects! I know I might be exaggerating but I'm really scared when it comes to messing with hormones.

In my opinion, the sides are blown WAY out of proportion..YES, some people certainly have sides,but most go away with continued use..bottom line is you will never know unless you stick with it for a while!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Rogaine is the only treatment you listed that helps genetic hair loss. Phytolium 4 is just a bunch of herbs with no clinical research behind it and Perfectil is vitamins. While the Perfectil contains vitamins like Biotin and Zinc needed for healthy hair it won't help in the way of genetic mpb. You need to not think twice and start Finasteride. The earlier you start it the better your chances of regrowth.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Rogaine is the only treatment you listed that helps genetic hair loss. Phytolium 4 is just a bunch of herbs with no clinical research behind it and Perfectil is vitamins. While the Perfectil contains vitamins like Biotin and Zinc needed for healthy hair it won't help in the way of genetic mpb. You need to not think twice and start Finasteride. The earlier you start it the better your chances of regrowth.

Exactly!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Havent tried that, however Finasteride is a MUST! I am not a Dr. and I am sure there are legitimate side effects, but I am guessing alot of the side effects come from excessive worrying about them. Try it and see. The less you think about the side effects, the better you will be...good luck