Any tips for Pre-Surgery Jitters?

In three days I am willingly taking a risk to change my looks forever, good or bad, that is what will happen. I have accepted the risk and am hoping for a stellar outcome.

Gotta say, it does seem crazy to hop on a plane by myself fly thousands of miles to let someone slice a strip out of my head, chop it up into pieces, poke 3500 holes in my head and place the chopped up strip pieces into the 3500 holes, then fly thousands of miles home.

Yep, this is shaping up top be some hell of an adventure ahead of me, I have the jitters a little bit, really hope it is amazingly worth it in the end, I have no problem sacrificing up front for a payoff later, however I really need to quit overthinking this because it is kinda freaking me out a tiny bit.

Any tips?

A west coast doctor, he is not in the coalition so I don't feel too comfortable mentioning it here. Plus, if someone starts bashing my doctor it will freak me out even more. I promise to tell you afterwards and show you the pics too.

It's normal to be nervous. Who is your surgeon?

If you have a reputable doc, coalition or not, no one will bash. If its a doc that you need to be warned about, then I'd certainly want to know up front and not after the op if I were you.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

I was told by Rahal that he was respected, that goes a long ways with me.

If you have a reputable doc, coalition or not, no one will bash. If its a doc that you need to be warned about, then I'd certainly want to know up front and not after the op if I were you.

Wow, now I really want to know who it is:) Regardless, I wish you all the luck. This is an exciting time with lots of questions and anxieties along with your hopes and expectations.

If you are going to stay near your clinic don't stay for more than two days and no less than seven. This is because some patients get swelling that is bad enough to close an eye and if it does it happens by day three and ends on day six, almost like clockwork.

If your clinic does not provide one for you then get an inflatable neck pillow while you're at the airport. They're great for your trip back not to mention they are great for sleeping after your surgery.

Those are a few tips, you can search online for more. Again, good luck!

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians