Whoops's scar repair first pictures!

I have just finished a small (512 graft fue) procedure with Dr. Jones. We ran a second pass over some of the areas in the scars that needed it. I am ecstatic with the results and we estimate at least 75% growth rate in the scars overall in only 7 1/2 months.

The first of the two pictures below is from March 2004 with the hair shaved to a number 1 setting (3mm or less).

The second picture was taken today with the same camera and with the hair at the same length.

I will update my site as soon as I can but I know you guys wanted to see pictures asap!

I have just finished a small (512 graft fue) procedure with Dr. Jones. We ran a second pass over some of the areas in the scars that needed it. I am ecstatic with the results and we estimate at least 75% growth rate in the scars overall in only 7 1/2 months.

The first of the two pictures below is from March 2004 with the hair shaved to a number 1 setting (3mm or less).

The second picture was taken today with the same camera and with the hair at the same length.

I will update my site as soon as I can but I know you guys wanted to see pictures asap!

Yep, great results Whoops, FUE in the scar is definitely the way to go, but unfortunately we have very few examples of guys who've actually done it. Another good job by Dr Jones anyway. Is he also involved in the research on HM? What's his feelings (and yours) about that?

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

Hi Whoops,

First off, great photo quality with adequate lighting. We all appreciate that. And only 7 1/2 months out? That's very good my friend. What a difference in the before and after pics! My guess is it will look even better with a little more time. In average lighting, it will hardly be noticeable and the redness should also improve with time. That can take up to one year or so. By all means keep the pics coming because that is some good work! Are you going to work the other areas of the scar in the future? Best wishes to you!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Dr. Jones looked like he did a good job.

A question, why put FUE in your scar instead of having a scar revision strip procedure and use the extra grafts as HT? Your scar was wide but with proper strip, it would be almost undetectable. Is the reason that you wear your hair short all the time?

Just curious.

Thanks guys.

I have updated my site with all the new photo's. I will not break the rules of this site by posting a link - I'm sure you can find the site yourselves. If anyone can't then please email me and I'll send you a link.

Cheers.