Dr. Bisanga or Dr. Feriduni for FUE..Pls Advice

vittorio

Hi, I'm located in Europe and had my hairline done last year using strip surgery. Now I'm planning to FUE my scar and little areas in my mid scalp. I'm confused between two decent doctors in Belgium.

1) Dr. Bisanga (Whom known as best FUE doctor in the world but not recommended in HTN neither in IAHRS)

2) Dr. Feriduni (Whom recommended in all forums and organizations plus cheaper in rate)

Could you please advice me one based on your experiences or opinions? I'm really confused and worried. :confused:

Hi

Mine was done by Feriduni, top guy, top surgeon. I had FUT though and not FUE. Judging by theamazing results I have seen online by Dr Bisanga , he is one of the handful of top surgeons in the world too. Have a consult with both and make your own choice.

Good luck

Thats a bit of a statement to say Dr Bisanga is the best FUE doctor in the world lol

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Consulting with both is the most sensible decision you could make.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Both are great doctors, however I would go to Bisanga especially if FUE because his results are more documented plus you could try to use beard hair for your scar instead of scalp and save these precious grafts for the future.

Another advantage is that he is located in Brussels and you dont need to travel all the way to Hasslet. Good luck and wish you the best vittorio.

Look at this case, Beard hair was used in it. (Link removed by moderator)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 1 month later...

based on my research both are world class,many believe Bisanga is the best FUE surgeon in the world.while for strip I think Bijan Feridouni is better than Christian Bisanga.

for a FUE transplant I personally believe Bisanga is "special" and better and probably the best in the world.

As people have said, consult with both docs and decide for yourself. You'll have a good idea who you feel most comfortable with for the procedure after you speak to the doctors. Do an in person consult if possible. Don't let taking an extra train rule out which doc you choose. They are both great docs. Good luck in your research.